Alcoa v. CPA 3A Championship

CPA dominated their game with Giles. I sure did like it when you were off the T the last couple of days. There is a different type of football that is played in the rest of the state compared to 8AA, where the last couple of years the play has been subpar compared to other areas.

I believe he had been gone for about a week, not sure if that was long enough.

CPA dominated their game with Giles. I sure did like it when you were off the T the last couple of days. There is a different type of football that is played in the rest of the state compared to 8AA, where the last couple of years the play has been subpar compared to other areas.

right there with you on 8aa football, played in the boro and up here is like watching paint dry. No speeed. But I do live here now and will ruit for the top team once my new county team La is out of it. Unlike DCtiger and Antwan who pull against for whoever beat them in district.

right there with you on 8aa football, played in the boro and up here is like watching paint dry. No speeed. But I do live here now and will ruit for the top team once my new county team La is out of it. Unlike DCtiger and Antwan who pull against for whoever beat them in district.

I wanted Upperman to win every post season game they played in. I pull for 8aa teams no matter the sport once the post season starts.

Yep...no clue...liar to boot.

UCMAN most likely wasnt even at the Alcoa/Upperman game. He said he was at the SC/DC game but it was clear by his posts he was listening on the radio.

Yep...no credibility...lied numerous times about where he lives...who he supports...where he played. He is related to York. No doubt.