Alcoa v. CPA 3A Championship

I think that Alcoa may be the second best team here. CPA had their chances, I don't understand the defensive timeout before half that aided in Alcoas 3 TD. And coming out of a timeout with 13 men on the field to Allow the 4 TD drive to continue was painful. Kids played hard on both sides

they "might" be close player to player but a big edge in coaching for Alcoa. 35+ years for Rankin pays off. And No, I don't think Alcoa could win 3a and 5a....winner of Giles and Fulton would take Alcoa. Well at least this year. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

not getting in a pizzing contest with you. I didn't play or have any kid on either team so none of my arse was kicked anywere. And I had my Gators gear on, and I seen all 5'11 of your mucking it up. I think you might have even looked up and seen me leaning on the fence during pregame. So goons, what about all those trophies coming east?

You got me mistaken Son I am 6 ft 3 and a big man to boot....

and TC beat Galatin who beat Hendersonville who is in 6a championship. We can compare scores all day and it don't mean much with diffrent matchups

CPA dominated their game with Giles. I sure did like it when you were off the T the last couple of days. There is a different type of football that is played in the rest of the state compared to 8AA, where the last couple of years the play has been subpar compared to other areas.

CPA dominated their game with Giles. I sure did like it when you were off the T the last couple of days. There is a different type of football that is played in the rest of the state compared to 8AA, where the last couple of years the play has been subpar compared to other areas.

A MUCH better Giles team now than when they played CPA