Alcoa v. CPA 3A Championship

Congrats to Alcoa. It wasn't the blowout that many of the Alcoa fans had predicted, but Alcoa would probably win the 4A and 5A divisions as well. CPA showed that they are clearly the #2 team in 3A and now knows what they have to do to make it to the next level. Better field conditions probably would have made the game closer, but I think Alcoa still wins this one.

Well, when you figure out how to compete much less win, go ahead and let Goodpasture and Milan know, they may even make a donation to the scholarship fund!

Congrats to Alcoa. It wasn't the blowout that many of the Alcoa fans had predicted, but Alcoa would probably win the 4A and 5A divisions as well. CPA showed that they are clearly the #2 team in 3A and now knows what they have to do to make it to the next level. Better field conditions probably would have made the game closer, but I think Alcoa still wins this one.

This is what milan,and goodpasture has been saying for the past decade. Just about word for word. LOL

Better field conditions would not have mattered . Alcoa can throw too.

Despite what everyone thinks I believe upperman is better than most teams in 3a. The only team able to score more on Alcoa than upperman was maryville. So all these claims of your respective team blowing out the U is laughable.

No you thinking scoring points on Alcoa's freshmen is something to be proud of is laughable. At least 10 teams capable of beating Upperman by 14 pts or more in 3A

Edited by Gerry Bertier