Henry County Vs. West

RunninRebels

MSU, do you honestly believe that Quarles could move over to Maryville Heritage and coach and scheme them into an immediate winner ( without some of his players transferring )??

I never said Maryville didn't have talent. NOBODY can win without some talent, I was simply saying the main reason is because of things that extend beyond raw talent. And you simply cannot deny that. I mean, I don't think it's a coincidence that their streak of dominance coincides almost perfectly with Quarles' regime. It's not like they send 3 or 4 players to D1 schools every year. They're actually about on par with us in that regard. One or two absolute studs every few years, but mostly, a bunch of high school kids...

Hey chaos, do you know if there is a designated area setup for tailgaters? If not, where would you suggest?

Nothing's been said through the university's emails about tailgating. The lots next to the stadium are being closed to students, so it's going to be a cluster for commuters. They have said that there will be attendants who will be taking money for parking at all entrances to the university, and they will be charging anyone who doesn't have a TTU tag.

For home games here, most people tailgate on the west side of the stadium next to the tennis courts. That's probably the best spot.

I never said Maryville didn't have talent. NOBODY can win without some talent, I was simply saying the main reason is because of things that extend beyond raw talent. And you simply cannot deny that. I mean, I don't think it's a coincidence that their streak of dominance coincides almost perfectly with Quarles' regime. It's not like they send 3 or 4 players to D1 schools every year. They're actually about on par with us in that regard. One or two absolute studs every few years, but mostly, a bunch of high school kids...

In High School football more than any activity I can name, I'll take a good leader leading average followers over outstanding followers following an average leader.

I just don't see it being more than 7 point win for either team. This West team is better coached and much more disciplined than Northeast. I honestly believe this comes down to a 4th quarter mistake or penalty that decides the game.

If this game is 7 points or less, West will be winning the turnover stats.  That could be a big problem for HC.  If the Patriots protect the ball and play as focused as they did last Friday, it will be a very long night for West.  Have seen them on film, and no, they are no where near as fast as East, nor are they as big.  West does run the veer, and those small quick backs can pose a problem if HC is not focused on individual assignments on defense.  I look for HC to be focused and begin to put this thing away by the middle of the third quarter.  Just an educated guess. LOL I do not expect West to stay home.  HC will have to show up.

Edited by bigredatheart

Well . . . too quiet on here, so I'll post some Facts and get everybody stirred up.

Facts:

1   Maryville is overrated

2   All playoff games, including the championship final, should be played at the home field of the team with the best record

3   The weather conditions this Friday will greatly favor Henry County

4   StarsandBars is far more intelligent and can spell better than he posts

5   I am worried about RedWarrior, any one know if he is ok?

6   We should all agree now to agree with whatever outcome The Yanker predicts later this week

7   East Tennessee football is far superior to high school football in Georgia

8   Where is the QB from CAK from the past 2 years?

9   Henry County will increase the attendance record we set in 2011 this Friday night

Well . . . too quiet on here, so I'll post some Facts and get everybody stirred up.

Facts:

1   Maryville is overrated

2   All playoff games, including the championship final, should be played at the home field of the team with the best record

3   The weather conditions this Friday will greatly favor Henry County

4   StarsandBars is far more intelligent and can spell better than he posts

5   I am worried about RedWarrior, any one know if he is ok?

6   We should all agree now to agree with whatever outcome The Yanker predicts later this week

7   East Tennessee football is far superior to high school football in Georgia

8   Where is the QB from CAK from the past 2 years?

9   Henry County will increase the attendance record we set in 2011 this Friday night

#1 will get people stirred up.....lol

#8, the last I heard, he had walked on at UT, have no idea if he is still there or not.....

Personally, I believe Charlie High should transfer to a D2 school b/c I bet he would tear it up on that level in the right offense.....