Hampton Bulldogs Basketball

fieldsaj1

You both see this unit as I do...Stanley is a force from 15' in, and his explosion is hard for bigs to contain...Cody is the leader of this team and runs the point most of the time and does so well...He has the help he needs and can choose his poison now...Robinson plays with much passion and is clearly the fuel for this machine...He has become a player that most teams need to double down on, leaving good looks for others....Camillo is deadly from outside when he's "on" and makes a big difference when he crashes the boards...Coby has been bringing it as capable and makes the other teams play true D leaving better looks for the others...He's also giving Cody a rest at point and letting him enjoy the 2 spot...Crain, and Moody have played well and must be accounted for....Stone has stepped in and made an impact in each of the last three games.

I happen to like the many faces of their pressure D...You never know where they're coming from and the points appear on the board quickly!!! If they stay healthy, all this unit has to do is keep working hard, keep their feet on the ground, be level headed and play team ball....They seem to understand that....In each game, the player(s) with big points have shot high percentages...We dont really have a "ball-hog" because most games have 4 or 5 players with aprox the same amount of points! This is a WIN driven bunch.

If they play the game the other team gives em, hustle and rebound,all will be well.

I really didn't expect this much out of Robinson.  He is a LOT better than I thought.  I knew he would bring toughness and be a banger but I did not realize he had the offensive skill that he does.  Coby is bringing a little bit of everything.  He plays really good defense, passes the ball great, hustles, and then scores when they need him to.  I have noticed they are putting him on the other team's best perimeter player a lot too which helps to keep Cody fresh by not having to guard that guy all the time.

I really didn't expect this much out of Robinson.  He is a LOT better than I thought.  I knew he would bring toughness and be a banger but I did not realize he had the offensive skill that he does.  Coby is bringing a little bit of everything.  He plays really good defense, passes the ball great, hustles, and then scores when they need him to.  I have noticed they are putting him on the other team's best perimeter player a lot too which helps to keep Cody fresh by not having to guard that guy all the time.

I agree on Robinson....Sucker plays like he's 6'4 or bigger and has a sweet soft touch....As for Coby, well, he just wants to win... Heck, they're all alike, they just HATE to loose at anything!

Cloudland whipped the creek 64-47. I don't know what's happened to them. I bet Klein is so mad he'll have to sleep outside tonight to cool off :)

:roflolk: :roflolk:  I heard Benefield started burning it up the 2nd half

I told ya king the wheels have come off. Its embarrsing honestly.

It's sure a surprise creeker....I just hope the same doesnt happen to us...We all know things can change in the blink of an eye with high school kids!

Which Benfield are you talking about? They're both pretty good. As for hampton, I wouldn't worry. They can't be beat in this area. I wish I could tell them in person how good they are :)

Yea, they're both studs...Makes me wonder if '91 is really their daddy :roflol:

Zachary is the one I was speaking of......You stay away from these Hampton boys!!!

Landers will Give h-town all they want NEXT year. Young , talented team that plays that way. Remind me of Taylor, Potter, Dylan , Jeffrey, Devin, Mason year before last. Make big plays but also turnovers in equal numbers. Next year they will truly be a dangerous bunch( maybe turny time this year too you never know) Dugger needs to set LC on the bench till he learns to play like C. McLain in my opinion. He seems to be out to get his regardless of what's best for the TEAM. Coast to coast and pull up 3's with nobody down to rebound just don't seem to be in the best interest for getting a 'W' IMHO. Creekers have as much 'seasoned' talent as H-town but not 1/4 of the chemistry. Dugger might want to play M.N. a little more too. Just my opinion but, hey, what the heck do I know? I'm a Lander FOOTBALL guy lookin in from the outside!

Edited by Bluengoldblood

I was really surprised last night when I went up to the creek I though the game would be a lot better with it being a rivalry but unaka players look like they can care less about winning or losing and I believe when it's all said and done Hampton and cloudland will be top of conference

its because they could care less right now, idk what happend but I bet Dugger is ready to hulk smash the locker room. Edited by creekerballer