Hampton Bulldogs Basketball

fieldsaj1

Ah, ole Strikes momma let him use the computer again....He doesn't know how to act around the big boys on here.

He should already know that we're back in H Town now..... scared to death

I hope HHS sees the importance of FT shooting ....GP hits a FT and HHS is playing GP tomorrow and Mitchell is headed home

Edited by uknoit2

I'm all for private schools getting the boot out of Division 1, but comments like this just make us look stupid, and it ticks me off. LEAD is a PUPLIC SCHOOL guys!!!!

Lead is a Charter (magnet school) it is 2 yrs old and had 5 seniors and 7 juniors. They are an Academy which means they recruit. How else would you have all these juniors and seniors??? And will be very tough in the coming future.

And they deserved every one! Ever heard of a PLAYER CONTROL FOUL?

Learn the game and come back another time and post...You've been run off every other thread, sheww on off this one

Really, player control foul? Really? I was at the game, were you? EVERY 50-50 call went to Hampton. Every one. There is no respect for an aggressive team. Even so mighty Hampton showed their mettle at the free throw line I guess. LEAD had a chance to tie late at 2:00 minutes for a ghost o charge. I'm sure you all saw it on the radio. Then a late o foul called in the BACK of a steal...friends if you have seen me you know I have followed champ teams in Wilson County. You Hampton apologists please play back the foul count to me... Unimpressed with your results at the FT line and overal performance.

The only foul I would question was the one where everyone was diving after the ball and they called one. Other than that all the charges looked correct according to rules. The HHS players ha there feet planted and they are allowed to occupy that space. Lead just don't know how to jump stop and put it off the glass instead of putting their head down and going through the defensive player. Looked like Hampton had scouted them very well.

• Upvote 1

Really, player control foul? Really? I was at the game, were you? EVERY 50-50 call went to Hampton. Every one. There is no respect for an aggressive team. Even so mighty Hampton showed their mettle at the free throw line I guess. LEAD had a chance to tie late at 2:00 minutes for a ghost o charge. I'm sure you all saw it on the radio. Then a late o foul called in the BACK of a steal...friends if you have seen me you know I have followed champ teams in Wilson County. You Hampton apologists please play back the foul count to me... Unimpressed with your results at the FT line and overal performance.

Oh I was there.....right on the floor and they were EVERY ONE "Player Control Fouls'....aka "Offensive Foul"....(an offensive player running thru an established defensive player)...Anytime one player runs over another, ITS A FOUL!

We sukd at the FT line....NOT the norm...Heck, I wasn't impressed with us yesterday...we should have won by more