Hampton Bulldogs Basketball

fieldsaj1

Fields, you were a terror under the goal. I'm from cloudland and you really put a hurtin on us inside. Good luck in your future

Fields was and still is a fine young man too

thanks guys i really appriciate it and i sure do miss the heck out of being out there on the floor with those boys winning games and championships i sure miss it no doubt about it.

Nope...Eliz didn't play their best....HHS defense and intensity had much to do with that tho...Our 1 and 2 guards didnt play very well that night either....Anyone that would have another believe that Hampton is never a worry for Eliz, doesnt remember the resent past too well....The majority of the time, these meetings are a toss up

Man I wouldn't him to stay at Hampton his help the team and they've helped him.You always hear kids want to play for other teams but 9 out of 10 times they don't go anywhere. Just wanted to know from you bulldog fans Eliz said they didntplay there best is why they lost true or not?

Most of the time when you lose you didnt have a good game or "play your best" and sometimes you do play your best and still lose. Truth is Hampton didnt play their best game either but a W is a W and an L is an L. Play again tomorow night and hope both teams play their BEST and lets see who wins this one....very good talent on both teams and probably some unsung heros will take the spotlight.