2014 District 10-AAA

howdoitknow

Where are all of the fans of 10AAA?  There are none out there except for Henry Co. Fans.  This should be the best Class so far at CHS.  We have won so many Jr. Pro games and we have the players to win next year.  Are we doing the Lou Holtz were not going to be any good.  Or do we tell it like it is and let our kids know we believe in them and what they can do.  Or they listen behind closed doors as parents say this or that and why they can't be good?

Alright, Coach.

Where are all of the fans of 10AAA?  There are none out there except for Henry Co. Fans.  This should be the best Class so far at CHS.  We have won so many Jr. Pro games and we have the players to win next year.  Are we doing the Lou Holtz were not going to be any good.  Or do we tell it like it is and let our kids know we believe in them and what they can do.  Or they listen behind closed doors as parents say this or that and why they can't be good?

This is super sarcastic.  Everyone who knows anything knows that Jr. Pro and all of that means nothing.  

Man, the entire state had better wake up and take notice! This Clarksville team coming up have won a ton of JR Pro games! LOL gimme a break! You guys are pathetic. I am sure that you will improve since Shelby is one of the best coaches in the state, but 10-0, I think not. You CHS guys need to get a muzzle for anyway, he is making you look pretty ignorant.

So everyone on here wants me to say hey we are going 8-2 this year losing to HCHS and RHS.  Yes that may happen but I am going to be optimistic.  We could go 3-7 this year we could go 5-5 this year.  No one really knows until the season ends.  I just get on here and let my team know that I am behind them and I am pulling for them.  If other supporters don't see them winning then why get on here?  If you don't support your team then don't get on here. I haven't said anything about a team not in our district unless someone has asked me a question.  If you don't like what I say then don't read.  If you think I am crazy then that is fine.  I don't believe I am ignorant just because I say we are going 10-0. 

So everyone on here wants me to say hey we are going 8-2 this year losing to HCHS and RHS.  Yes that may happen but I am going to be optimistic.  We could go 3-7 this year we could go 5-5 this year.  No one really knows until the season ends.  I just get on here and let my team know that I am behind them and I am pulling for them.  If other supporters don't see them winning then why get on here?  If you don't support your team then don't get on here. I haven't said anything about a team not in our district unless someone has asked me a question.  If you don't like what I say then don't read.  If you think I am crazy then that is fine.  I don't believe I am ignorant just because I say we are going 10-0. 

I really think it is a toss up in the 10 AAA. Clarksville will be much improved and I could see them being a very good ball team and still going 5-5 or possibly 10-0, it really just depends on how the chips fall. Most of the teams in 10 AAA are so close, who knows what the outcome will be in the end. The road to the State Championship will definitely run through HC though.

Couple scenarios here for CHS.

I think they will beat Goodpasture this year, Lose to Ravenwood, and beat Centennial for two wins and 1 loss to start the season, however Goodpasture or Centennial are fairly equal to CHS and could win.

They are good enough to beat Rossview, Kenwood, West Creek, and Northeast, but those teams are also good enough to beat CHS. So you can count those games for 0-4 wins. They will beat Northwest and Springfield for 2 wins, and I think CHS can play with HC, but most likely will fall to them due to their depth, so that's 1 loss. So, with all that being said, here is the best and worst outcome I could see for CHS. IMHO

Best Outcome 8-2

Worst Outcome 5-5

I hope they go 9-1 and their only loss is to a 10-0 West Creek though!

Edited by jcddmoon

Will Henry County win a 3rd state title in 4 years?

Will Northeast continue to be the class of Clarksville?

Will Rossview and Kenwood continue to rise and become true contenders in their respective classifications?

Will Clarksville become a district contender under a new coach and who will that coach be?

Can Springfield return to traditional winning ways?

You forgot my Vikings and I think that we are close to breaking through! Go Vikings!

• 1 month later...