District 11AA 2014

alltime

How'd the scrimmage go?

You couldn't tell a lot. I couldn't anyway. Both teams had a couple of flashes, but both were very very green looking. Freshmen were in and out. Seemed pretty even looking to me. Just some good, early fundamental work for both teams. The folks of Greenbrier must love their football. Concessions we going and they had some folks in the stands. Overall, It was just a great night to get HS football started again.

You couldn't tell a lot. I couldn't anyway. Both teams had a couple of flashes, but both were very very green looking. Freshmen were in and out. Seemed pretty even looking to me. Just some good, early fundamental work for both teams. The folks of Greenbrier must love their football. Concessions we going and they had some folks in the stands. Overall, It was just a great night to get HS football started again.

1st team  Defense for Camden was absolutely dominant vs Humbolt.. maybe gave up  7 yards total in 30 plays. Our oline needs a bit of work but the new O looked pretty good. Got to clean up some things but who doesn't. .and yes Greenbrier does love  football.Our starting T.E. is a transfer from there.. big ole boy came in and started putting in the work this summer..made it possible for Jake Scott to play one way D-line. 22-23 seniors this year in Camden..the potential for a great year is there..

Wayne County beat Waverly 21-20 in varsity action. I think Wayne County won the JV portion 6-0.  Wayne County had a couple of really good RB's. It was nice to finally see the pads go on, and I felt overall it was a positive scrimmage. Obviously, plenty of things to work on like every team.