District 11AA 2014

alltime

No I'm sure Northwest would run all through us because they are a bigger school. But I'm gonna love it when we run through Stewart County. Even with Holliday your school was full of unsportsmanlike punk. If you wanna call me a liar anybody at the '06 and '08 game where we dusted you all can tell you how your punks were diving at Corey Stephens knees in '06 and Jake Hales knees in '08 where we were kneeling instead of trying to run the score up and go for 2 in the 4th quarter with the score 0-34 like you did in 2007. That's unsportsmanship and proves that's all Stewart County has is punks. Even though Camden shoots up 'roids they are not punk! Not meaning to be classless again but you started it.

You need to chill out. At the rate you're going every team in the district will have bulletin board material for Waverly games. Stewart County has a great coach in Finley. He is a proven winner. Using games from 2006-2008 proves absolutely nothing. Let's allow Waverly to play a couple of real games and hopefully get the season started off on a good note. I have been pleased with what I've seen so far, but there is still plenty of work to be done.

On another note, congrats to MC on a big win tonight. Hopefully the rest of the district can get off to a solid, healthy start tomorrow (Camden Saturday).

No I'm sure Northwest would run all through us because they are a bigger school. But I'm gonna love it when we run through Stewart County. Even with Holliday your school was full of unsportsmanlike punk. If you wanna call me a liar anybody at the '06 and '08 game where we dusted you all can tell you how your punks were diving at Corey Stephens knees in '06 and Jake Hales knees in '08 where we were kneeling instead of trying to run the score up and go for 2 in the 4th quarter with the score 0-34 like you did in 2007. That's unsportsmanship and proves that's all Stewart County has is punks. Even though Camden shoots up 'roids they are not punk! Not meaning to be classless again but you started it.

As a Waverly supporter...I just wanted apologize for this fans classless blogs. Give it up WavoTiger...your classless and your representing WCHS poorly. Support is welcome but classless smack talk is not. Waverly will do the talking this year on the field. Quit living in the past.

Okay! Good luck tonight vs Houston County. I hope 10 of our boys don't get ejected for playing like punks and showing poor sportsmanship. We have that same Houston County team next week. We will need all hands on deck for our arch rivals.

He'll be fine. He's got the heart of a champion.

Glad to hear its nothing major. Just tell him to avoid the stiff arm tonight. Dislocated my thumb doing that. On a side note the field at Cheatham is looking better. It took a beating this winter and barely survived. All the scrimmages were on one side of the field this summer so it could try and grow.