District 11AA 2014

alltime

true. I'm looking forward to three games this year. Camden, lewis, and page

I'm looking forward to Page too. That's gonna be a tough one this year as it usually is.

Got to love how coach Hughes schedules non district contests. Most everyone else in the district are scheduling cupcake 1a & 2a teams. We play Page & Cheatham Co. 

I'm looking forward to Page too. That's gonna be a tough one this year as it usually is.

Got to love how coach Hughes schedules non district contests. Most everyone else in the district are scheduling cupcake 1a & 2a teams. We play Page & Cheatham Co.

I'm just glad we play page in fairview. Doesn't matter whose better. You can be 50x better than page and if u play them at home you will probably lose or win by 3 points. I remember 2 years ago playing at page we had about 5 tds called back. 3 on the same offensive series. And the ref throwing the flags was 30 yards away. Weighed about 400 pounds. Don't mean to sound so sore. But that was the worst I've ever seen on calls against fairview.

Got to love how coach Hughes schedules non district contests. Most everyone else in the district are scheduling cupcake 1a & 2a teams. We play Page & Cheatham Co. 

Camden plays S.Gibson a team that team that when scheduled coming off a 10-0 season and Huntington a team coming off a state Championship loss by 1 point and a huge Rival and a yearly 8+ win team with 2 gold ballsand 2 silver ...cup cakes wont schedule us(or you apparently). Before This  8 team district schedule  we had to go to Nashville to get non district  games ..well there was Bruceton back then but thats a rival also and only 10 miles away..have to love saving on fuel.

Edited by Beagle

I was there Slim. The Page QB finally beat us that night throwing a fade pass to the ref in the endzone as time expired. :mrgreen:

Things like that make me nuts...we have an area Jr. high that wont hire tssaa refs when you play them at home....they get the same 4 locals to do it every year..their home record is remarkable  Road games against  them are usually pretty easy.

Edited by Beagle

I assume all the Fairview guys came out of the first game injury free. They'll need to play with fewer mistakes this week. Luckily for them Cheatham played equally sloppy ball. Camden won't make as many mistakes. I'd like to see the Yellowjackets pull this one out. Hard playing teams are my favorite and they definitely are that.

I assume all the Fairview guys came out of the first game injury free. They'll need to play with fewer mistakes this week. Luckily for them Cheatham played equally sloppy ball. Camden won't make as many mistakes. I'd like to see the Yellowjackets pull this one out. Hard playing teams are my favorite and they definitely are that.

as far as i know i believe every one made it our fairly well. had the occasional bumps and bruies.. I just hope we can get our starting center back for camden.. so everyone can go back to their usual offensive line positions..

Thanks mm02. This Fairview team is going to take their lumps this season. I personally am afraid that many people have way too high of expectations for this very young team. They're going to make alot of mistakes and they're going to pushed around in a few games. I'm very excited about this group over the next 2 or 3 years though. Because as you say, they play hard and there's a good bit of young talent sprinkled in there as well.