District 11AA 2014

alltime

I'm gonna offer a reasonable answer here

Maybe you guys had garbage weight training programs. Maybe you should have worked as hard in the weight room as our boys did. I know there were teams out there that were stronger than us those years. It was evident on the field. Maybe Coach Ward and Co. knew a little bit more than the rest of the district... You're about to find out with McConnell what we found out with Ward. Its a little thing called hard work. Its a completely different culture. Its a culture of winning, including your individual matchups across from you.

Now, go through the archives of these forums and find where Camden fans accused teams that stomped us of being dopers.

You won't find it.

The rest of your fanbase has class, why don't you?

Look buddy boy you just said something very wrong. My name is Alex Shoumake. I was #77 from 2006-2010. Go find a Waverly fan who tells you that I am not a hard worker and I did not put all my heart into every game. Senior night I was literally carried off the field by Quinten Cunningham and Andrew Campbell because I did not want to leave. I love the game of football with everything in me. The night before senior night Coach dale Neblett found me on the field because I intended to sleep out there. I love football and put all my heart into it. You can call me classless and I piece of crap and what ever you want. But please NEVER EVER say that I didn't work hard or anything to that nature. I am not making excuse but I am autistic. And I get very excited and say things and like I said I'm sorry. If you know me in person you know that I am not a jerk. Please never say I didn't play my heart out. Thank you.

Montgomery Central @ Harpeth

Stewart County @ Houston County

Fairview @ Camden

Cheatham @ Creekwood

Lewis County @ Collinwood

Waverly @ Perry County

Hickman County @ Wayne County

Not playing- East Hickman

To get away from all the other talk on here. Who ya got?

MC

SC

FV-

Ch

LC- Blowout

WAV

WC- no slouch

EAst Lost on a BYE Week LOL