District 11AA 2014

alltime

Good Game then I hope ! LC hasn't really been tested yet Starter out at Halftime so far both games. I thought it would be Fairview and LC like last yr Camden didn't show us much last yr. I thought they were undisciplined and had some bad attitudes at times maybe those boys graduated already but I cant wait for FV/LC and I quess Camden and LC will be a fight. It is hard not seeing my boy out there but he is a Bethel now playing ball now. still gotta support my Boys. I hope all made it out injury free and come on down Hickman County your next LOl .

Lots of Fairview boys on that Bethel squad with your son. I hope to get down and see a game this season.

Edited by Jacketman89

I think Fairview is going to end up being pretty decent this year once they get their identity. They just don't have the speedsters they've had for 5 or 6 years and it's taking the coaches a while to adjust the play calling to cater to what they have. They actually look good to me when they line up in the I-formation and run right at you but they haven't been sticking with it so far. I can certainly understand why when you have Zimmerman as a QB. No one has really stepped up as a go to receiver yet. Lots and lots of balls bouncing off the hands of the receivers.

They could very well drop a few more games this year but I bet everyone will have to earn it. I think a very good Camden team will attest that they aren't going to lay down.

I know a lot of things I have said this year does not make sense but I know this will. No team with a good coach is going to lay down. Fairview has a good coach so I doubt they will lay down at all

Dear WavoTiger10, or Alex, whichever you prefer to be called. I understand your passion for Waverly Central football and I also have much passion for not only the football program, but also all sports programs at Waverly. With that being said I just want to say please stop posting on this forum if it is going to do nothing but harm the program. I am not just speaking for myself. I have heard from many other people close to this organization and also feel this way. It is ok that you have this passion, but do not criticize the other programs in the district. If you are truly as passionate as you say you are, you will post no more hateful and very very classless post on here. It is not only hurting yourself and the programs, but also the players. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

Dear DatWavoGuy or JS I'm not doing or saying anything wrong. Everybody has an opinion and I have not said anything negative about the program. I have made some rude comments about previous opponents but it's cause it is what I witnessed. I already said I would watch my mouth. Have a good night. O and I am sure Coach McConnel does not want players on this message board. Coach graves certainly didn't.

But even making rude comments affects everyone as individuals assume that since I've thinks or says something like that that everyone will. Off you have nothing nice and positive to say, DON'T say anything. Leave to the young men that work their butts off in the weight room, classroom and on the field.

Dear DatWavoGuy or JS I'm not doing or saying anything wrong. Everybody has an opinion and I have not said anything negative about the program. I have made some rude comments about previous opponents but it's cause it is what I witnessed. I already said I would watch my mouth. Have a good night. O and I am sure Coach McConnel does not want players on this message board. Coach graves certainly didn't.

You missed the part where he said not to criticize OTHER programs.

First thing is first I am not a player or even attend the school anymore. I am also an alumni and was contacted by a few people and were concerned about the image that you were not only giving the football team but the whole sports program at Waverly. It's not only what you said, but also how you said it. You make it look like every single person that is attending waverly, is a alumni of waverly, or even supports waverly is incompetent of having a civilized discussion on a message board. You may have played in the past, but that is the past and you have to leave that off of here and quit using it as a tool for even more arguments. I have read only some of the post that you have put on here and 95% of them were not accurate. I do not know where you have gotten your information. So as another voice for the waverly sports program, I want to apologize to all of you that mr. Shoumake has offended and do not reflect anything that he says towards our program. Thank you 

First thing is first I am not a player or even attend the school anymore. I am also an alumni and was contacted by a few people and were concerned about the image that you were not only giving the football team but the whole sports program at Waverly. It's not only what you said, but also how you said it. You make it look like every single person that is attending waverly, is a alumni of waverly, or even supports waverly is incompetent of having a civilized discussion on a message board. You may have played in the past, but that is the past and you have to leave that off of here and quit using it as a tool for even more arguments. I have read only some of the post that you have put on here and 95% of them were not accurate. I do not know where you have gotten your information. So as another voice for the waverly sports program, I want to apologize to all of you that mr. Shoumake has offended and do not reflect anything that he says towards our program. Thank you 

I know its not all of you. This entire board knows its not all of you. Waverly is a classy bunch and a fantastic community. 

Yeah he is right. Anything say should not reflect on the Waverly program. I am no longer a student there and I have admitted that so the majority of the people on this thread are prolly not looking down on the program for my OPINION. If this is who I am assuming this is..... Well I'm not gonna go there. I do know that nobody should judge the Waverly football program on account of somebody who does not even live in the community anymore. I do say thing wrong but it's for other reasons than you know about. Look Asperger's syndrome buddy and that will help you understand why I sound like a jerk when I am not trying to be. Have a good day.