District 11AA 2014

alltime

YOu guys looked good keep them patton boys healthy we were very evenly matched our boys need some tackling drill this week :} Go Panthers Get ready for Fairview always tough GREAT DISTRICT this Year ! Just somebody shut Wavo up LOLO but theirs is coming ! See you on the 10th of OCT WAVO Enough Said!

We will be glad to make it your 2nd loss at home. Looking forward to it.

YOu guys looked good keep them patton boys healthy we were very evenly matched our boys need some tackling drill this week :} Go Panthers Get ready for Fairview always tough GREAT DISTRICT this Year ! Just somebody shut Wavo up LOLO but theirs is coming ! See you on the 10th of OCT WAVO Enough Said!

I hate to say it buddy but I had a former Camden Lion message me on Facebook randomly and asked me the final to our game. I told him, and then he told me that he was putting his money on Waverly....! Our conversation as followed.....

• Hey man what was the final score for wavo tonight?

• 34-0. We are 5-0. 243-22

• Thats crazy. I got my money on wavo when they play camden in two weeks

• Idk buddy. I am staying quiet on that. It's rare for me to do that concerning Waverly-Camden... Camden lost last night, but if was to a team that almost took out both the #1 and #2 team in the state. It will come down to Waverly and Camden in the district this year and it won't be a blow-out. Not in Camden favor anyways. Lol

• No not at all. I just have faith in these guys cause they know how to play together. They are doin things waverly hasn't done in a while. I mean they are just all around good as a team. And c amdens line is terrible. And they have decent linebackers and one good lineman. They just havent played nobody yet

• Have You seen Camden play?

• Yes. I mean I played all through school and am a die hard camden believer I just think they aint gonna hold up against wavo.

• I heard that line was a beastrosity..

• No they arent. If I was still in school i could knock every one of em out in a pair of flip flops lol

If you knew the names behind those messages you would absolutely faint. You may wanna worry about yourselves than Waverly. Have a good night.

I may be a little biased but if Waverly puts 30+ on  East and  Lewis County and play D the way they have been all year, and Camden knocks off Hickman County I think the game should be possibly televise.... Cause Waverly would be 7-0 and Camden would be 6-1. That could be seen as a very big game... I mean they televised GIles-CPA... I think it should be considered lol..... just saying lol... but thats wishful thinking I believe!

I may be a little biased but if Waverly puts 30+ on  East and  Lewis County and play D the way they have been all year, and Camden knocks off Hickman County I think the game should be possibly televise.... Cause Waverly would be 7-0 and Camden would be 6-1. That could be seen as a very big game... I mean they televised GIles-CPA... I think it should be considered lol..... just saying lol... but thats wishful thinking I believe!

I have often wondered why students never get together and do webcasts of their team. Three cameras and a Mac could do a basic broadcast, and they could stream the radio audio over it.

I mean no disrespect but CPA and East Nashville are on a completely different level than anybody in our district

Don't know much about East, but no doubt on your CPA opinion. I think they're better than last year. That Hockaday kid is a beast! That's putting it lightly. He'll knock your block off and then help you up and pat you on the back. Edited by Jacketman89

I know we (Waverly) has no room to talk much but you should go take a peek at E. Nashville schedule. They have 4 wins between 6 opponents.

It doesn't really matter about East Nashville because in my opinion not one team on the west side of the playoff bracket can compete with CPA and that's a shame because no matter how many players they lose from the team each year they just go out and bring more in