District 11AA 2014

alltime

I know they don't lack in size. I have seen the team personally. I used to work at Mcdonalds in Lawrenceburg and they came in..... Left my job post to shake Bobby Sharps hand. May be why I don't work there anymore ultimately lol. But I saw them and they had good size. Skill and line. Don't know what's going on there. #GoBigBlue

I think their biggest problem is speed, on both sides of the ball. Diffluct for them to get outside on offense but they will beat you to death up the middle.

Since this thread is about 11AA I'll offer up my thoughts on Fairview at this point in the season.

I am very proud of this young team. This season has been one of hard knocks with a BUNCH of new starters on each side of the ball. We've lost a couple we shouldn't have (Creek Wood/Montgomery Central) and 1 that we should have. (Camden) We've also just about let 2 games that we dominated for the most part, get away from us. (Cheatham/Lewis County) Our record is a meek 4-3 and it would appear that if we pull out another victory, we should make the playoffs. I think our best shot at another victory will be against Hickman County. On paper they should be the clear cut favorite but my suspicions tell me that the recently Coach T AWOL bulldoggies are in big trouble when they come to the nest next Friday night.

The best team we have seen by a pretty wide margin to this point are the Camden Lions and I've seen the respect we got from those guys. We're playing a whole lot better ball now than we were then. Hickman better strap it up tight if they want to leave Fairview with only 1 loss.

Since this thread is about 11AA I'll offer up my thoughts on Fairview at this point in the season.

I am very proud of this young team. This season has been one of hard knocks with a BUNCH of new starters on each side of the ball. We've lost a couple we shouldn't have (Creek Wood/Montgomery Central) and 1 that we should have. (Camden) We've also just about let 2 games that we dominated for the most part, get away from us. (Cheatham/Lewis County) Our record is a meek 4-3 and it would appear that if we pull out another victory, we should make the playoffs. I think our best shot at another victory will be against Hickman County. On paper they should be the clear cut favorite but my suspicions tell me that the recently Coach T AWOL bulldoggies are in big trouble when they come to the nest next Friday night.

The best team we have seen by a pretty wide margin to this point are the Camden Lions and I've seen the respect we got from those guys. We're playing a whole lot better ball now than we were then. Hickman better strap it up tight if they want to leave Fairview with only 1 loss.

Well said, and again I tip my hat to the fans and players of Creekwood, MC, and Camden.

I am very proud of this young team. This season has been one of hard knocks with a BUNCH of new starters on each side of the ball. We've lost a couple we shouldn't have (Creek Wood/Montgomery Central) and 1 that we should have. (Camden) We've also just about let 2 games that we dominated for the most part, get away from us. (Cheatham/Lewis County) Our record is a meek 4-3 and it would appear that if we pull out another victory, we should make the playoffs. I think our best shot at another victory will be against Hickman County. On paper they should be the clear cut favorite but my suspicions tell me that the recently Coach T AWOL bulldoggies are in big trouble when they come to the nest next Friday night.

I told you folks weeks ago that Hickman County was a bunch of posers. If I'm right..... Fairview might put more points on Centerville than Camden did.... Why? Fairview has something to prove when Camden knows they will finish 1-2 in the district and get a 1-2 seed in playoff. But that's only if Z-Man is playing. Idk his status. If I wasn't trying to be classy I would have SO MUCH to say about Centerville. I can't wait til we play them, but it's Lewis County that's on my mind right now. I will say this.... Hickman got Sharp and Lewis while they were down and made a big deal about it. Lewis will resurrect as they always do and Hickman it's gonna be a nasty game for you all. # GOBIGBLUE

I told you folks weeks ago that Hickman County was a bunch of posers. If I'm right..... Fairview might put more points on Centerville than Camden did.... Why? Fairview has something to prove when Camden knows they will finish 1-2 in the district and get a 1-2 seed in playoff. But that's only if Z-Man is playing. Idk his status. If I wasn't trying to be classy I would have SO MUCH to say about Centerville. I can't wait til we play them, but it's Lewis County that's on my mind right now. I will say this.... Hickman got Sharp and Lewis while they were down and made a big deal about it. Lewis will resurrect as they always do and Hickman it's gonna be a nasty game for you all. # GOBIGBLUE

Listen here DA! How about you get off hickmans back? I understand your frustration bc Hickman has handed waverlys #### to them besides one time! You come out of the woodworks bc your team finally has a winning season. And theres proof bc you changed your name this year! Must have been ashamed of your team to before now. That's a true fan right! Lmao Edited by Bulldogfan24