District 11AA 2014

alltime

District 11 games tonight

Creek Wood at Montgomery Central      

Montgomery Central in a close one

Stewart County at East Hickman               

East Hickman boys get their much deserved win tonight

Waverly at Lewis County 

Waverly wins in their closest game of the year. Rain and slop probably favors Panthers style of offense more but Waverly is talented on both sides of ball so it should be interesting.

Perry at Hickman County        

Hickman wins this one easily

Prayers for no injuries for any of the boys and travelling fans.

Who y'all got??

My weekly prediction.

Camden Bye

• Gonna need a extra set of bleachers in Holenwald....

Waverly Central 34

Lewis County 21

• True statement game I hope. Probably be doubters after this one also.

Perry County 12

Hickman County 33

•No explanation needed

Fairview Bye

Creek Wood 14

Montgomery Central 16

•Defense from Cunningham isn't bad.

Stewart County 6

East Hickman 23

• East here is the win you all keep saying you deserve.....

Listen here DA! How about you get off hickmans back? I understand your frustration bc Hickman has handed waverlys #### to them besides one time! You come out of the woodworks bc your team finally has a winning season. And theres proof bc you changed your name this year! Must have been ashamed of your team to before now. That's a true fan right! Lmao

Yeah, Wavo talks a lot but you don't really have any room to criticize with some of the crap you've posted on here. 

Edited by rcombs

Let me tell you something bullpuppy...... 90% of my clothes are blue... The other 10 is orange. All but my church shoes are orange. I have a picture of Ray Hampton Stadium hanging along with My All-District plaque, Most Valuable Defensive Lineman Award, and my senior year award on my wall. I have a Blue Waverly hoodie hanging on my wall that says Waverly Tigers Blue Crew on it. My girlfriend despises Friday night because she never gets my attention cause my ears are on the radio. If it was up to me I would be at every Football and Basketball event for the rest of my life. I love my Waverly Tigers lil puppy.

Edited by Wavotiger10

Let me tell you something bullpuppy...... 90% of my clothes are blue... The other 10 is orange. All but my church shoes are orange. I have a picture of Ray Hampton Stadium hanging along with My All-District plaque, Most Valuable Defensive Lineman Award, and my senior year award on my wall. I have a Blue Waverly hoodie hanging on my wall that says Waverly Tigers Blue Crew on it. My girlfriend despises Friday night because she never gets my attention cause my ears are on the radio. If it was up to me I would be at every Football and Basketball event for the rest of my life. I love my Waverly Tigers lil puppy.

Alrighty lil cat! 😂😂😂

I dnt kno much about this site other than it takes attention from my boyfriend away from me and tht sumbody said my bf was a pozer. He's no pozer. He cried all the way home from Howenwald. I havent figure out y he is crying when he doesnt play anymore but he loves tht team. He is a great person and has the biggest heart of gold. Get your facts straight.

I dnt kno much about this site other than it takes attention from my boyfriend away from me and tht sumbody said my bf was a pozer. He's no pozer. He cried all the way home from Howenwald. I havent figure out y he is crying when he doesnt play anymore but he loves tht team. He is a great person and has the biggest heart of gold. Get your facts straight.

Well he shouldn't be getting on here and calling other teams and fans poser!

East Hickman 55 Stewart Co 47 The game was delayed well over an hour for a tornado warning. There was an actual tornado that touched down approximately 6 miles from school. Game ended just before midnight. Congrats to the Eagles and hope Stewart Co. had a safe trip home.