HAMPTON 2014 Season Starts NOW

uknoit2

Now Help Me Out Here...My Wife Has Been Reading About Panning For Gold In The Creeks In The Appalachians..Any Truth To It?  Coker Creek?

yea, tell her to bring her waders...you can drop her off with KING to start panning in Roan Mtn and work her way to Hampton...You should see her in a month or two! :mrgreen:

Hampton will only have about 4 seniors, but a ton of Jr's and Sophmores. The freshman class should be a good one also, but I'm not sure any will see Varsity action next season. Its rare to have 3 good classes in a row at small schools. The future is bright. So far work ethic seems to be a huge plus, hope it continues  until July.

Hampton will only have about 4 seniors, but a ton of Jr's and Sophmores. The freshman class should be a good one also, but I'm not sure any will see Varsity action next season. Its rare to have 3 good classes in a row at small schools. The future is bright. So far work ethic seems to be a huge plus, hope it continues  until July.

I think the Russell kid "could" see action on the varsity IF he puts the work in this winter and spring...He's a good sized kid and a tough ball player...He had his way in 8th grade, but HS football is a whole other animal and he's got a lot of work before him to be ready to step up...I'd sure like to see him ready tho

We may also have a lineman or two from that class that could see some varsity time...It's sure gonna take a stout, smart freshman to get varsity time with the schemes Mike is gonna be running with this O unit!!

I think the Russell kid "could" see action on the varsity IF he puts the work in this winter and spring...He's a good sized kid and a tough ball player...He had his way in 8th grade, but HS football is a whole other animal and he's got a lot of work before him to be ready to step up...I'd sure like to see him ready tho

We may also have a lineman or two from that class that could see some varsity time...It's sure gonna take a stout, smart freshman to get varsity time with the schemes Mike is gonna be running with this O unit!!

Sounds good to me,. If nothing else, it can push the older kids. Competition for playing time is always a good thing.

I'll be watching. Nothing I'd like better is to have our Far East TN. Brothers visit the Creekbank next yr. (2014 started today). Stay safe Dowgs. Tell Deputy dog. Hope his BB season goes well.

Thanks 3putt...we are battling injuries right now but we will be the better for it come tournament time if we can get one of our posts back...hope all is well with you and yours on the creekbank...

• 2 weeks later...

Hearing of good gains from some of these kids already!

Seth Andersen is one that hadn't come to mind but looks pretty good!

And B Johnson is doing exactly as I had hoped...He will be a BEAST

BUT I asked how our upperclassmen were doing and I understand some need to get off vacation and start preparing for next season...I assure each that the best players next year are at work TODAY

Edited by uknoit2

Hearing of good gains from some of these kids already!

Seth Andersen is one that hadn't come to mind but looks pretty good!

And B Johnson is doing exactly as I had hoped...He will be a BEAST

BUT I asked how our upperclassmen were doing and I understand some need to get off vacation and start preparing for next season...I assure each that the best players next year are at work TODAY

Probably the best comittment weve ever had during the Christmas Hollidays. Things should pick up alot as soon as school starts back. I'll say one thing, the one's thats been there have worked hard. I'm really happy with whats going on.