Dresden Lions 2014

hogheaven

From what I've heard a substantial pay increase and I'm sure other perks. I want to thank Keith Hodge for all he's done for our program and the Dresden community. Murray is getting a great coach, fine person and a great role model for their kids. I'm proud my son has been part of his tenure at Dresden. Gomes would be a heck of a head coach. Lamkins has done a outstanding job at Gleason. I'm sure many will be interested in this job cause this team will be good for the next 5 years. Hopefully the HC will come from the current staff. If we can just get the school board, superintendent and principal to give the obvious choice a chance at the job we would be set.

Is the Hodge that coached at Henry County going with his brother to Murray? If he is, too bad for Dresden, but if not, there's your coac

If the person doing the hiring has a brain, he hired him tonight.

Agreed!! Not only would we be getting a heck of a coach but he is a top notch educator & in the area Dresden needs most. The man has a double major in Biology & Chemistry. He's the obvious choice in my opinion. The administration needs to act fast because spring training is right around the corner.