Dresden Lions 2014

hogheaven

Coordinators put in 40-60 hours. Chad probably 80. No sleep. Impressive coach. Coaches really need to be teaching non EOC classes. Doing two full time jobs impossible on a family. Seen some coaches that have you there from 1:30 to 8:30 m-thurs, Friday until game is over and kids cleared out, Sunday 5-7 hours doing next weeks prep even if your not a coordinator, and breaking down film hours after that. It's insane. It definitely isn't paid in Tennessee like in Texas.

woah woah... i heard dresser is moving from dresden? bull or legit? i really dont know, a buddy from Huntingdon said he wont be playing for Dresden next year

All rumor right now but looks like he will be at briarcrest next year. As much as I hate to see him leave I totally understand why. The kid is a legit baseball prospect and I'm not sure if I was his father that I would let him play football anyway. Losing his sisters will be just as big a hit to Dresden athletics as losing dresser. New coach will have his work cut out for sure!!!

The lions will be fine. Defense wins the tough games. Heard rang is a defense guy so hopefully he can work some magic. Lb? Jolly Mitchell warren, nanney.? Db. Williams ..... ? DL. Quinn tbow. Cantrell ? Some others gonna have to step up this year. OL. ? Qb? Rb 34. Definitely got some receivers....but one will end up at qb. Hope there isn't. 6 freshman starting this year. Hard to keep them healthy or consistent. Cantrell looks promising at center. Can't wait to hear the spring scrimmage reports. Always have a couple kids step up and surprise.

All rumor right now but looks like he will be at briarcrest next year. As much as I hate to see him leave I totally understand why. The kid is a legit baseball prospect and I'm not sure if I was his father that I would let him play football anyway. Losing his sisters will be just as big a hit to Dresden athletics as losing dresser. New coach will have his work cut out for sure!!!

man that stinks to hear i was looking forward to dresser being a big dog in the district and getting big looks from the big boys. either way i do wish dresden well 9/10 weeks a season and thats sincere guys! good luck and hope this program is in good hands with this coach rang 

Wishing Dresser and family the best at Memphis. Hate to lose him, but as yso said, we have some qualified back-ups that will work hard to step up. No doubt. Bigger question is will there be an o-line to protect whoever is back there? Cantrell is not ready for center as a freshman. Big job for anybody. 

Good luck to Coach Rang and the Dresden Lions. Ready for some football. Can't wait to see these guys next week.