Dresden Lions 2014

hogheaven

Guest hevyrevy1611
:) I met our new football head coach today, Derek Rang, & spent some time with him. The individual players, our entire team, the program as a whole, and the future of Lion football is in GREAT HANDS imho! Coach Rang has already moved here to Dresden, and I found him working on the facilities and fields, by himself, some of the unappreciated, behind-the-scenes jobs the coaches and assistants put in. Don't worry, our Dresden Lions will do fantastic under Coach Rang, and everyone will soon see why the decision makers surprisingly chose him. Though young he's impressive. And methinks he WILL produce great results! GO LIONS! #1 ALL THE WAY!

:) I met our new football head coach today, Derek Rang, & spent some time with him. The individual players, our entire team, the program as a whole, and the future of Lion football is in GREAT HANDS imho! Coach Rang has already moved here to Dresden, and I found him working on the facilities and fields, by himself, some of the unappreciated, behind-the-scenes jobs the coaches and assistants put in. Don't worry, our Dresden Lions will do fantastic under Coach Rang, and everyone will soon see why the decision makers surprisingly chose him. Though young he's impressive. And methinks he WILL produce great results! GO LIONS! #1 ALL THE WAY!

I told you guys! He's a keeper!

I see that Chad Hodge is leaving to take the McNairy job! Did he get a look for the head position at Dresden?

He didn't kiss enough arse to get the head job at Dresden. MCNairy did well with this hire. He won't play daddy games and the kids who work will be the ones on the field. Give him a year or two and Adamsville will have their hands full. Are they a 3 or 4A school?

He didn't kiss enough arse to get the head job at Dresden. MCNairy did well with this hire. He won't play daddy games and the kids who work will be the ones on the field. Give him a year or two and Adamsville will have their hands full. Are they a 3 or 4A school?

Great hire for McNairy!

McNairy is a 4A school! I agree it is a great hire for McNairy and will make the game with us a rivalry again!! I just can't imagine Dresden letting this guy get away!! He will definitely have to hurt some parents feelings to get them on the right track!! They have caused trouble and created strife over there even when Tommy Browder was the coach!! 

McNairy is a 4A school! I agree it is a great hire for McNairy and will make the game with us a rivalry again!! I just can't imagine Dresden letting this guy get away!! He will definitely have to hurt some parents feelings to get them on the right track!! They have caused trouble and created strife over there even when Tommy Browder was the coach!! 

Chad Hodge won't mind hurting some feelings. He'll cull out the lazy ones quickly & play the boys that give him the most during practice. He's the most energetic & passionate coach they will ever see.