South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

Where do I address the thank you card to... :mrgreen:

From the Top of The Rock connection, talk is Baseball parents. Same up here, baseball parents can't or don't ever get over T Ball and think all players have intitlement to play. The biggest sissie cry babies are baseball parents. Look around and talk to any AD or see baseball coaches suffer similar faint. We love baseball on the rock but I would be for disbanding high school baseball and just play summer league ball.

:popcorneater:

We were going to put a whoopin on the Pirates this year anyways. Can't get much more interesting than that. 

Not without a hurricane machine.  Besides we have that referee coming for the Boyd game.  What was his name . . . oh yeah . . . Touch Down Jesus.

Pirate land was going to have a tough chore to beat the Bucs of Boyd this year as it was. That chore looks to have just gotten tougher. It will be interesting to see his impact in how the outcome in that game plays out. Boyd Buchanan LOOKED very potent in the 7 on 7 that I saw. I imagine they will surprise many this year. SP seems to have struggle lately getting or keeping coaches. Must be too much in house fighting with your step brothers up the road. Im just keeping it real

You need to keep it real by running your gums about something you understand.  As far as getting or keeping coaches go, this had to do with Baseball.  As for as the Ricky thing goes, it should have been Tim Moore or Stone to begin with and there wouldn't have been anything.  Lastly, you seem to be confusing us with Jasper.  SP has had 4 head coaches since 1968 (5 since the 50s). 

Coach Stone was and as dedicated a coach you could find. We may not have seen eye to eye alot. But there was never any question about his love for sport . He's a young man with a tremendous upside. As long as those Bucs sink when we play them. Good luck

Edited by bossbro

You need to keep it real by running your gums about something you understand.  As far as getting or keeping coaches go, this had to do with Baseball.  As for as the Ricky thing goes, it should have been Tim Moore or Stone to begin with and there wouldn't have been anything.  Lastly, you seem to be confusing us with Jasper.  SP has had 4 head coaches since 1968 (5 since the 50s).

Thanks for the heads up my friend. I wasn't trying to hit a nerve but you guys have had some issues with coaches coming and going these last two years. That's obvious. No matter the reasons. The other part of my comment however is true. Boyd looks the part and will surprise many this year. Back to the coach leaving though. I don't know any details nor do I care. However I'm sure he will give Boyd a edge in the series and my point was, I really dont see them needing anymore help as it is. They have some impressive guys. Im just keeping it real my friend

Coach Stone was and as dedicated a coach you could find. We may not have seen eye to eye alot. But there was never any question about his love for sport . He's a young man with a tremendous upside. As long as those Bucs sink when we play them. Good luck

Good luck is right my friend. Hope the SP I saw last year in Cookeville is as close to the same this year. You will need it. Im just keeping it real

Coach Heath Grider is back. We have no secrets. We just always have speed

Pirate mike, are you stupid?  That Stone man knows when our boys drop into prevent defence and when we are going to throw a hail marry.  Griders brother has never called plays.  When Grider coached he would not let his brother call plays because he might do a better job than Grider.  You think im joking but im not.

Good luck is right my friend. Hope the SP I saw last year in Cookeville is as close to the same this year. You will need it. Im just keeping it real

Thanks for your expert analysis Gums. Don't know where we'd be without it ! Im sure you won't tell but. I bet you're a pee-wee referee or something. And i suppose we all need to feel like experts about something. I'm just keeping it 100 !

Thanks for your expert analysis Gums. Don't know where we'd be without it ! Im sure you won't tell but. I bet you're a pee-wee referee or something. And i suppose we all need to feel like experts about something. I'm just keeping it 100 !

You bet? I guess it's a good thing your no gambler then my friend cause you would be broke. From your comments I've read of yours you sound like a bitter women. Not sure why you get so defensive. I'm a football fan of many, a follower of a few and support little. If you don't like my opinion that's cool my friend. I at least talk football on here which is more than most. If your incapable of doing such maybe you should go to the other thread called "life beyond sports" it's under the winter thread. I'm just keeping it real

It's A Bad Day When One Of The Most Fueding Coaches Hits The Trail...But It's Gonna Be Awful Nervy When He Starts Helping Those Hosers Recruit New Players...I Was Sorta Campaigning For Him To Be The Head Guy At The Pitt...Now Lookie Here Where He's A Sittin...Makes Me Stomache Turn Over...Good Luck Ole Stonie!..So Long Ya Ole Pirate! Gonna Get Ye A New Sweatervest, Are Ye?..He He..I'm Gonna Have Fun With This Move!

Edited by Butchie