South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

Boyd Buchanan got a great assistant coach today

Piratemike what kind of mess is this?  I just heard about this mess late last night and I called my friend at Ronnies red eye and asked him about this Stone man going to coach with that Reynolds man.  What is that Moore man an Grider thinking?  This Stone man knows all of our secrets and he will tell that Reynolds man how to beat us.  I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess.  Im going down to Foodland in a minute to ask that man down there about his mess to.   Let me ask you a question.  Did Grider get that Moore man another coach to replace this Stone man?  I am real mad about this mess.  That Moore man will have to come up with some knew secrets when we play that Reynolds mans team so we can beat them.  You think im joking but im not.

Piratemike what kind of mess is this? I just heard about this mess late last night and I called my friend at Ronnies red eye and asked him about this Stone man going to coach with that Reynolds man. What is that Moore man an Grider thinking? This Stone man knows all of our secrets and he will tell that Reynolds man how to beat us. I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess. Im going down to Foodland in a minute to ask that man down there about his mess to. Let me ask you a question. Did Grider get that Moore man another coach to replace this Stone man? I am real mad about this mess. That Moore man will have to come up with some knew secrets when we play that Reynolds mans team so we can beat them. You think im joking but im not.

Coach Heath Grider is back. We have no secrets. We just always have speed

WHAT THE CRAP? HEELLLOOOOO WHAT ARE WE THINKING!? GOOD THING THE OTHER GRIDER IS STILL HERE TO TAKE OVER CALLING PLAYS. THIS WILL HURT US MORE THAN WHATS ON PAPER. I HATE TO HEAR THIS. THIS IS A BUNCH OF CRAP. STUPID PARENTS APPARENTLY RUN OUR PROGRAM THESE DAYS IT SOUNDS. BOYS WILL HAVE TO FOCUS MORE AND KEEP WORKING. WE CAN OVERCOME ALL ADVERSITY BABY. JUST KEEP FOCUS AND WORK WORK WORK. IN A FEW MORE WEEKS IT WILL BE TIME TO 

HIT SOMEBODY!! HELLOOO!!

Coach stone was a good one in my book. He was a proven winner in every sport he coached. Moving on to this season for pirate land coach Tidmore will do an excellent job of calling plays. He is a very smart man. There is no need to worry about play calling at all in pirate land! Go pirates!

Pirate land was going to have a tough chore to beat the Bucs of Boyd this year as it was. That chore looks to have just gotten tougher. It will be interesting to see his impact in how the outcome in that game plays out. Boyd Buchanan LOOKED very potent in the 7 on 7 that I saw. I imagine they will surprise many this year. SP seems to have struggle lately getting or keeping coaches. Must be too much in house fighting with your step brothers up the road. Im just keeping it real

Old Pirate hates to hear about this mess! There is a HEEP of mess that stinks about this. The Pirates will continue to be the envy of a lot of programs. Losing coaches like coach Vic & coach Wesley should never be taken lightly. It will hurt but opens doors for others to step up like losing good players yearly. OP wishes coach Wesley the best in this move. However, OP is a tad confused about couple of lingering questions. 1. Surely his move to the swamp is going to help the Bucs but which side will his family sit on when the two meet? 2. Will coach Stone be inducted into the Fence Jumper fraternity? 3. Last , how will he adjust to all them "Circle Flies" every....week? LOPAO........Zzzzzzzz.....Gonna miss him

GUYS THE MORE I THINK,,,THIS SUCKS,,, WE GOTTA KEEP OURS OURS. I HOPE THIS DONT OPEN DOORS FOR THE SISSIES UP THE STREET TO START GETTING OUR BOYS

It will hurt, he has a house full of boys so he was surely involved with youth development and don't see any of his playing at the Speedway. Anyone with a brain knows the Jasper kinfolkes is licking their chops to hear of turmoil within the Pirate Nation. Edited by OLD PIRATE