South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

if they need sponsors I could help.

Pegleg what kind of mess is this?  If that Childress man finds out about this mess our boys will be in trouble.  That Moore man will not let you do this mess.  We will have to forfeit our games and we will miss the durn playoffs.  You think im joking but im not.

I have been a life long supporter of the Pirates but here goes, I have sit back watched and listened for a few years on this site and seldom posted. I have been known by my thread name for years, so for those who know me know I have taught my boys to be hard nosed & competitive in what ever they undertake. Here are things only a very few Pirate supporters know. Since Wesley was old enough to walk he has regularly walked the sidelines at SP practices just like Matt, followed by every grandson that came along. You see, I wasn't a hunter, golfer or fisherman, but I have always been a Pirate supporter. I took the boys to SP practices regularly and taught them to love the Pirates and dream of one day wearing the orange & black. Wesley bypassed other career options to seek teaching and coaching with dreams of doing it at the only place he truly loved. For those few and I know most of them personally I will enjoy watching your sons be taken to the wood shed before their days playing are done by a team coached by Wes. Yes, I will confront those responsible but with a smile on my face knowing Wes will get the last laugh. The thing Wes has that his distractors don't have is guts and a burning desire to beat his opponent and will work tirelessly to do it. Yes, you better understand and know he will be back on the field only as a formidable foe and coach! Johnny (Poppa) Stone, The Bucks will be coming and looking to take No prisoners!

Edited by Batman

You bet? I guess it's a good thing your no gambler then my friend cause you would be broke. From your comments I've read of yours you sound like a bitter women. Not sure why you get so defensive. I'm a football fan of many, a follower of a few and support little. If you don't like my opinion that's cool my friend. I at least talk football on here which is more than most. If your incapable of doing such maybe you should go to the other thread called "life beyond sports" it's under the winter thread. I'm just keeping it real

You take the bait every time gums. Your comments amount to a hill of beans. I honestly could care less about your self pro-claimed all knowing existence. This SP phonnamna was going on long before I got here. And it will surely out last your Johnny come lately prospective. Go pirates !

I have been a life long supporter of the Pirates but here goes, I have sit back watched and listened for a few years on this site and seldom posted. I have been known by my thread name for years, so for those who know me know I have taught my boys to be hard nosed & competitive in what ever they undertake. Here are things only a very few Pirate supporters know. Since Wesley was old enough to walk he has regularly walked the sidelines at SP practices just like Matt, followed by every grandson that came along. You see, I wasn't a hunter, golfer or fisherman, but I have always been a Pirate supporter. I took the boys to SP practices regularly and taught them to love the Pirates and dream of one day wearing the orange & black. Wesley bypassed other career options to seek teaching and coaching with dreams of doing it at the only place he truly loved. For those few and I know most of them personally I will enjoy watching your sons be taken to the wood shed before their days playing are done by a team coached by Wes. Yes, I will confront those responsible but with a smile on my face knowing Wes will get the last laugh. The thing Wes has that his distractors don't have is guts and a burning desire to beat his opponent and will work tirelessly to do it. Yes, you better understand and know he will be back on the field only as a formidable foe and coach! Johnny (Poppa) Stone, The Bucks will be coming and looking to take No prisoners!

+ 1 and you are a 100%. I know there were a few technicalities, but ultimately we know who is responsible for this.

Still tryin' to wrap my head around this one. :wacko:

stonescopy.jpg

Wes's next son who is 11 has won multiple state championships in baseball already, and several bowl victories in football. Here is where parents of today don't understand. At a traditional powerhouse for its classification you put the kids on the field that will help you win. This is not a mom and pop school where everyone plays. His 11 year old son has a friend on that 11 year old team that is great athlete as well. Just so happens that kids dad was an all state RB at Boyd. Wes helped build a foundation that has led to the success of others. Bad mistake. But it's best for Wes and I wish him luck. As eraser said we need to keep ours! That's what makes us SP

You take the bait every time gums. Your comments amount to a hill of beans. I honestly could care less about your self pro-claimed all knowing existence. This SP phonnamna was going on long before I got here. And it will surely out last your Johnny come lately prospective. Go pirates !

Cool story! You mad bro? Lol you might have to let me know what "phonnamna" means though. Thats not in any Webster's I've read. I'm just keeping it real

Ps Good luck to the Pirates this year and to the coach that skirvied out. I will look fwd to seeing the outcome after that switch

Its Johnny Stone, his 2 sons Wes & Matt, and grandson Jake showing state championship rings.  What is there to wrap your head around?  Those guys appeared in a combined 5 title games.

Edited by rlh

:thumb: Well said Batman.  Too far removed to know or understand the politics of this decision but I know it has to hurt.  Huge plank gone from the Pirate ship.  Both SP and Wes will survive the shakeup just fine in the long run; figure the SP program will feel the most immediate pain.  Said early up front both Wes and Heath were the most logical candidates for any coaching jobs and still feel that way.  Good luck to him. Won't be a bit surprised to see Wes come yo-yoing right back home in the future.  Sounds like the Stone genes still have plenty of talent in the pipeline.  Would be a real shame if that talent didn't remain at home.

Cool story! You mad bro? Lol you might have to let me know what "phonnamna" means though. Thats not in any Webster's I've read. I'm just keeping it real

Ps Good luck to the Pirates this year and to the coach that skirvied out. I will look fwd to seeing the outcome after that switch

Typo Gums ! Never mad . This is not rocket science . We simply have more experts from this Pirate ship, than you can shake a stick at ! All on fun. Carry-on Gums. And good luck to who and where ever you played and or support. Go Pirates !

• Upvote 1