South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

OK....just one more thing.  Here is what Wes put on his Facebook page...

For High School football he is on the defensive staff,  for High School baseball he is the head of player development and assistant coach.  Again, I wish Wes the best.

Part of the reason for a 29 player roster is that 12 seniors graduated and 5 freshmen came onto the team.  That is a net loss of seven.  Last years roster at this point had 39 players.  The squad was light on sophomores last year and as one would expect, light on juniors this year.  It looks like 5 or so players quit the team while at least one potentially key player on the line rejoined the team and a transfer joined the team.  I don't see too much reason to panic with this squad if they play like a team.

I agree with you guys. We are SP! Good luck to coach except when they play SP, but we have a season to get ready for. SP has much work to do. We have a very difficult schedule and several holes to fill. I believe it will take awhile for the team to gel. This team must stay healthy because it has zero to little depth. We won't be as talented as last year's team but I believe the kids will work together as a team better than last season. Tyner scrimmage is at home. I was told they weren't going to Bradley this year either so Tyner might be the first look we get.

Welcome Back

Just line up and go for 2

Note to Roy: Roy, D60 lobbed this post right in there for you. I'm surprised you haven't jumped all over his post and knocked it out of the park!

I know you have Murphy Mag Madness, but c'mon man!!

I did not even see this mess. I am going to ask that man at Ronnies red eye about this mess.  You think im joking but im not.

I agree with you guys. We are SP! Good luck to coach except when they play SP, but we have a season to get ready for. SP has much work to do. We have a very difficult schedule and several holes to fill. I believe it will take awhile for the team to gel. This team must stay healthy because it has zero to little depth. We won't be as talented as last year's team but I believe the kids will work together as a team better than last season. Tyner scrimmage is at home. I was told they weren't going to Bradley this year either so Tyner might be the first look we get.

y'all should do good against Tyner Sequatchie tied them 4-4

HEELLLLOOOOOO!!! GLAD TO SEE YOU GUYS TALKING FOOTBALL AGAIN. I HATE WE LOST ONE OF OUR OWN BUT TIME TO MOVE ON BABY!! FEW MORE WEEKS AND IT WILL BE TIME!! ONE TIME!! ONE MORE TIME!!! HELLOOOO!! IM READY TO SEE OUR BOYS HIT SOMEBODY!!! WE GOTTA GET OUR MIND RIGHT!!! ONE TIME!!