South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

Just got home from the first practice in pads, and I must say I'm impressed.  I saw some spirit, some hard work, some discipline, some hitting, and most of all I saw some speed.  We still have speed.

What D60 meant to say is SP has the slowest team in Pirate History. Nothing to see here folks.  Move along.

Marion should have a good record, mainly because of a soft schedule. But let's not forget that Marion has to replace most their OL and they can't replace the QB they lost. If Zeman is healthy they should be in most games, if he isn't then it will be a .500 year. I look for them to lose to Sequatchie, Central, and South Pittsburg.

Marion should have a good record, mainly because of a soft schedule. But let's not forget that Marion has to replace most their OL and they can't replace the QB they lost. If Zeman is healthy they should be in most games, if he isn't then it will be a .500 year. I look for them to lose to Sequatchie, Central, and South Pittsburg.

don't count on Bledsoe county they play anyone tough