South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

confucius say...so your all overjoyed about this win over Grace Baptist?have they ever made the playoffs?...wow have the Sp faithful fallen to low levels...good luck this year...ya'll gonna need it!!!

I looked back and only one person on here was overjoyed and that's because his son scored a TD. Everyone else is not overjoyed about a practice with TD's, but more so with the team playing as a TEAM. You, on the other hand, to be from TC, loves trolling on the weak sequatchie valley threads.

confucius say...so your all overjoyed about this win over Grace Baptist?have they ever made the playoffs?...wow have the Sp faithful fallen to low levels...good luck this year...ya'll gonna need it!!!

What you smoking weedhopper ... Haven't heard any Pirate fans happy or over joyed about nothing... You need more guidance .. Outside agitators don't do very well with our experts ! Go Pirates !

Is your reading comprehension lacking?  Where did I indicate anything about it? 

Edited by rlh

Tyner will be there,however, the "ramtrain" is in the process of being rebuilt. Didn't have much success against McMinn yesterday but hopefully we can make up for it on Tuesday!

Let me ask you a question. How strong is this Thomas boy?  My Murphy Fair book says he is 285lbs.  That is a real big boy.  He is big enough to play in the SEC.  You should come over Tuesday and let me show you my Murphy Fair book and drink a redbull and eat a fudge round with me.  I will show you Murphys pole.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy, are you going to be at the scrimmage this week? I didn't make the one yesterday. It sounds like they didn't get to scrimmage much anyway.

Im going to show my Murphy Fair book to some of these Tyner people and show them Murphys pole.  I hope that Moore man has our boys ready for this game.  This Turner mans team has some real big boys that are listed in my book.  I hope that Turner man brings his band.  They had a real good man when we played them in Griders stadium several years ago.  You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Now PL, Old Pirate is jest a self proclaimed skillet head but them kinfolkes round the jailhouse is frightful to poke their heads out jest yet. Recon the local liar's table at the Pirate and Hardy's will buzzing thou. Figure you should be like OP and head down to catch a bit of earholing info. OP is pert near sure the Warriors is much like every skillet slinger known to man. Yep, the Warriors had their way with their opponent, foe or in some cases their victim. That last one describes OP......LOPAO

you saying if I want to keep up I am gonna have go to the Pirate, Hardee's , Foodland or Ronnie's Red Eye. Or the Jail.

Let me ask you a question. How strong is this Thomas boy?  My Murphy Fair book says he is 285lbs.  That is a real big boy.  He is big enough to play in the SEC.  You should come over Tuesday and let me show you my Murphy Fair book and drink a redbull and eat a fudge round with me.  I will show you Murphys pole.  You think im joking but im not.

Thanks, Roy. I got a Murphy book and yes Thomas is big and so is Leslie. Hopefully We can give y'all a challenge for the scrimmage.