South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

Ima get like Roy Dillard... That's a bunch of mess pegleg. Just left the Dailys in Kimball ! No Fair there !

what kind of mess you talking about. I'm at Dailey's now and they got em on counter next to register. You may have overlooked them. They are Pink. Lol Edited by pegleg

what kind of mess you talking about. I'm at Dailey's now and they got em on counter next to register. You may have overlooked them. They are Pink. Lol

You were right. The girl working last night was not aware. Yes they are there. I called to ask again . So I'm on my way ! Thanks pegleg . Never call you a fibber again ! Should be a nice gathering on Friday. Young Pirates get a lil seasoning. Go Pirates !

You were right. The girl working last night was not aware. Yes they are there. I called to ask again . So I'm on my way ! Thanks pegleg . Never call you a fibber again ! Should be a nice gathering on Friday. Young Pirates get a lil seasoning. Go Pirates !

glad that worked out for you if I had caused Roy to miss a magazine sale we both would be in trouble. And I too, Can't wait to see this version of the Pirates..

glad that worked out for you if I had caused Roy to miss a magazine sale we both would be in trouble. And I too, Can't wait to see this version of the Pirates..

Pegleg what kind of mess is this?  Who is this Daley man that is selling Murphys books?  If this Daley man got these books from Murphy and selling them without Murphy knowing it and Murphys finds out, he will be real mad at this Daley man.  Let me ask you another question.  I was reading that Hargis mans newspaper Sunday about that Moore man that played in the NFL having a football training day down here this weekend. That Wigfall man brought his son there and got trained and learned some of our secrets and now he is going to use them to beat us when we play that Reynolds mans team.  What kind of mess is this? 

Pegleg what kind of mess is this?  Who is this Daley man that is selling Murphys books?  If this Daley man got these books from Murphy and selling them without Murphy knowing it and Murphys finds out, he will be real mad at this Daley man.  Let me ask you another question.  I was reading that Hargis mans newspaper Sunday about that Moore man that played in the NFL having a football training day down here this weekend. That Wigfall man brought his son there and got trained and learned some of our secrets and now he is going to use them to beat us when we play that Reynolds mans team.  What kind of mess is this? 

Roy, there is a Dillard playing for that Reynolds man.  What kind of mess is that?