South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

you saying if I want to keep up I am gonna have go to the Pirate, Hardee's , Foodland or Ronnie's Red Eye. Or the Jail.

Pegleg, let me ask you a question.   Do you think that Ross man told those Marion people not to get on this coacht mans website and read all these websites that we make?  I garuntee you they don't have time to get on here because they are making up for loss time that Childress man took away from him..  I was talking to this man at Ronnies red eye and he told me that Ross man practiced his boys three times a day last week.  If that Childress man finds out about that he might be real mad because of those heat rules he makes.  You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

I don't think Jasper folk have same excitement this year as last. Awful quiet on the boards.

They are very excited about their season and should be. All I have heard is they can't wait til that last game of the regular season for some revenge. If they are not undefeated coming into that game then that will be a disappointment for them.

They are very excited about their season and should be. All I have heard is they can't wait til that last game of the regular season for some revenge. If they are not undefeated coming into that game then that will be a disappointment for them.

. well, I took OP 's advice he gave to old Pegleg and I went up to the jail and talked to one of the inmates ( I can't name him but he should know what he is talking about ) that if they are not undefeated come Halloween.... it will be an great underachievement.

Old Pirate says Jasper should & will be the favorite this year but the Pirates will compete if all stay healthy with turnovers and field position playing a huge part. Of course we all know a blind dog finds a bone ever now & then. The Purple wearing kin folkes have once again brought out them "Rose Colored Glasses" cause they obviously have been taken in by the persuasive chatter of the SOS leading the band of Warriors. A HEEP of SP folkes knows about getting swooned by the Snake Oil Salesman too. Recon all you Tn folkes have the tendency to be swooned by them Lane Kiffins of the coaching profession! GO WAREAGLES ....... Edited by OLD PIRATE

. well, I took OP 's advice he gave to old Pegleg and I went up to the jail and talked to one of the inmates ( I can't name him but he should know what he is talking about ) that if they are not undefeated come Halloween.... it will be an great underachievement.

Dad burnit, recon PL ain't heeded OP's advice but it don't take a rocket sciencetist neither. Jasvegas will ride their horse and pound the rock and beat up on folkes with that muffin schedule with few challengers! Now how many single A teams does this 2A team have on their schedule? Back in the day when classification all started the point system was in force with teams earning 10 points for a win within their classification and 5 for beating a lower classification opponent . Looks to OP the TSSAA needs have similar guidelines. But then what would SP do? Single A schools is too skeerd to feud with the Pirates! Hum, recon us fellers jest have to sit and hear folkes beats their chests while whipping the smaller schools and then watch them get beat early in the playoffs! Yep, Reco so.... Edited by OLD PIRATE