South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

I can't find a MC/Jasper thread does anyone know how they looked tonight?

Now PL, Old Pirate is jest a self proclaimed skillet head but them kinfolkes round the jailhouse is frightful to poke their heads out jest yet. Recon the local liar's table at the Pirate and Hardy's will buzzing thou. Figure you should be like OP and head down to catch a bit of earholing info. OP is pert near sure the Warriors is much like every skillet slinger known to man. Yep, the Warriors had their way with their opponent, foe or in some cases their victim. That last one describes OP......LOPAO

Hopefully the Tyner scrimmage will be setup differently. I didn't make it, but I believe it was setup more like a practice. Lots of work still to do, but the work ethic and chemistry is improved. I am looking forward to seeing the Ram Train at the Beene Bowl next week.

Tyner will be there,however, the "ramtrain" is in the process of being rebuilt. Didn't have much success against McMinn yesterday but hopefully we can make up for it on Tuesday!

confucius say...Pirate faithful taking to much stock in this scrimmage verses Red Boiling South(GBA)...if y'all didn't win by 72 points then it was probably a failure to "REAL" Pirates expectations...just saying

Tyner will wake you boys up and have you fighting amongst yourselves...BOOK IT!!!!

Edited by confuciuschang

confucius say...Pirate faithful taking to much stock in this scrimmage verses Red Boiling South(GBA)...if y'all didn't win by 72 points then it was probably a failure to "REAL" Pirates expectations...just saying

Tyner will wake you boys up and have you fighting amongst yourselves...BOOK IT!!!!

What ever rice boy.