South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

I WAS TOLD FROM THE BOSSES 1 TEACHER FROM ELEMENTARY AND HIGH SCHOOL HAD TO BE MOVED BECAUSE OF BUDGET CUTS. PLUS POLITICS OF A FEW PARENTS. HE IS NOW AT BOYD AND IS NOW THE ENEMY. HEELLOOOOO!! WHY DOES THIS KEEP GETTING BROUGHT UP?! BUNCH OF CRAP,, YOU NEED TO GET YOUR MIND RIGHT BABY!!

Edited by Eraser

Boys its almost here! Few more weeks now and it will be time. Keep it up, keep working, keep that drive, keep that hate, keep that FOCUS!!!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!! ONE MORE TIME!! ONE TIME!!

Edited by Eraser

This 2014 team is a little lower in numbers but it will be a gritty team for sure. A lot of work to do, but we have some very talented underclassmen who will be good players in the future. Not as much size or speed as in years past, but still won't be a bad team in 2014. It's all about preparing over the course of the next 13-14 weeks and be ready for the playoffs.

Restructuring around the county this summer for sure. Several principals and coaches were moved out of positions and into other spots in the county. Some principals were moved into classroom teachers and some coaches were moved to other schools. SPHS now has a former alumni teaching in the high school after being a principal in Jasper for several years. I say welcome home to any former alums returning home and best of luck to the others that left. Anyways... back to this football team. I haven't got to see the boys yet. How are they looking so far? Scrimmage is tomorrow at home or away? I would like to check them out. I would think that Fitzgerald would be the feature back this season. I was impressed with his quickness last season. I also hope they can utilize Grider's arm more this season. We had a two headed monster back there last season so someone needs to take up the slack. I believe the Jones kid can be a special player as well. He had good size and speed last year and now a year older should be that much better.

Edited by Pirate2003

Pegleg what kind of mess is this? Who is this Daley man that is selling Murphys books? If this Daley man got these books from Murphy and selling them without Murphy knowing it and Murphys finds out, he will be real mad at this Daley man. Let me ask you another question. I was reading that Hargis mans newspaper Sunday about that Moore man that played in the NFL having a football training day down here this weekend. That Wigfall man brought his son there and got trained and learned some of our secrets and now he is going to use them to beat us when we play that Reynolds mans team. What kind of mess is this?

I talked to Old Murph Sunday night on the phone for about an hour and He ask about you. Edited by pegleg

Pegleg what kind of mess is this? Who is this Daley man that is selling Murphys books? If this Daley man got these books from Murphy and selling them without Murphy knowing it and Murphys finds out, he will be real mad at this Daley man. Let me ask you another question. I was reading that Hargis mans newspaper Sunday about that Moore man that played in the NFL having a football training day down here this weekend. That Wigfall man brought his son there and got trained and learned some of our secrets and now he is going to use them to beat us when we play that Reynolds mans team. What kind of mess is this?

Daileys has sold out but that Moore man at the school still has some to sell. By the way I saw that Wigfall man talking to Grider about his grandson, at that meet and greet but they wasn't talking about secrets cause that Wigfall man knows all of Grider's secrets.