South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

Although I don't care much for the Pirates I do give you credit for one thing. Unlike your step brothers in Jasper, you stick together during crisis or any issue involving the sports programs. You don't go forming your own little clicks or throwing each other under the bus. That's why Jasper sports is headed for the gutters. I am just keeping it real.

The South Pittsburg program has been what all valley programs hope to be! Got to call it like it is, like them,hate them you have to respect them! I once played softball against a lot of guys down that way, plain spoken hard nosed men.

Been a supporter for decades. The 2014 pirate team will have alot to live up to this coming fall. Everyone expects rough times ahead so the boys will need to work that much harder. For the first time in a long time we might not be the team to beat in the valley. That bunch from Jasper will be good in 2014 and the kids at Dunlap will be really good for several years. Better work hard boys.

Not at S.P. (since he was a player).  However, I was referring more about the overall approach.  He had to do both during last summer.

he will do fine...very good coach...lots of experience and had solid coaching in high school and college...still remembers a lot from the man that recruited him

he will do fine...very good coach...lots of experience and had solid coaching in high school and college...still remembers a lot from the man that recruited him

I know his history.  In fact, I brought his name up on a short list before there was a short list and think he should have been the man from the get go.  To clarify my early post(s), Tim Moore is an old lineman (SP and Vanderbilt) and the Pirates of slipped in that area since 2007.  They were better in 2013 than the were in 2012.  He is going to have to install an new line due to graduations.  What I am getting at is it will be interesting to see what he does.  Plus, he only had the summer with the 2013 team.

Edit:  BTW, who are you referring to as recruiting him? 

Edited by rlh

i was returning from a recruiting trip up north. If y'all see a boy walking that is 6'2...280 lbs give him a ride to the school. We need to get him registered.

10007011_1397307240540383_2116909542_n.j

Hey Roy, if you're still around.  Just another reminder not to fly with Pegleg.

What kind of mess is this pegleg?  As soon as I saw this mess on that news channel 9 I told that man at Ronnies red eye that I garuntee you pegleg has crashed another plane.  Let me ask you a question.  Did that Moore man send you somewhere recruiting?  If that Childress man finds out about this mess he will take away that Moore mans spring training.  I garuntee you these news people made a big deal about this mess, but that is just another normal landing for pegleg.  I garuntee you he does not need a runway, he just needs a patch of grass.  You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this pegleg? As soon as I saw this mess on that news channel 9 I told that man at Ronnies red eye that I garuntee you pegleg has crashed another plane. Let me ask you a question. Did that Moore man send you somewhere recruiting? If that Childress man finds out about this mess he will take away that Moore mans spring training. I garuntee you these news people made a big deal about this mess, but that is just another normal landing for pegleg. I garuntee you he does not need a runway, he just needs a patch of grass. You think im joking but im not.

no comment about recruiting but ask your buddy at Ronnie's about a 3 Star that registered at SP this week.

What kind of mess is this pegleg?  As soon as I saw this mess on that news channel 9 I told that man at Ronnies red eye that I garuntee you pegleg has crashed another plane.  Let me ask you a question.  Did that Moore man send you somewhere recruiting?  If that Childress man finds out about this mess he will take away that Moore mans spring training.  I garuntee you these news people made a big deal about this mess, but that is just another normal landing for pegleg.  I garuntee you he does not need a runway, he just needs a patch of grass.  You think im joking but im not.

OldIndian1 will speed dial that Childress man!  You think I am joking but I am not.