Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

Harris and Rutherford didn't play and they were the only ones that were new to not dressing out that would be playing a lot other than the two that were injured earlier this month. It was indeed 2-1 SC. Milan didn't play the first offensive series but came in on the second and he had an immediate impact. Dillon looks to be poised for a very good season.

Thanks for the update - it appears that 4 starters were out?

its all opinion. I can only judge what was on the field.I am not from Macon nor Sparta so I have no hometown bias. And yes the practice field looked horrible. I still stand by my statement that White would win that matchup if played in the regular season! But it would be close. Both teams were fairly descent with White having a slightly better line, a few more play makers. So who do you pull for?

Sounds like you hurt someone's feelings. I'm going to guess he's a WC fan, and didn't agree with your personal opinion on them. From what I have gathered, the majority of them are expecting a very good season. They quickly point out they bring back the majority of their line, and I think their top back. They fail to mention what all the lose though. I see a 5-6 win WC team myself.

I got to go to the smith county/hunters lane scrimmage. I think all in all sc will be pretty solid team. Well coached, physical and balanced offensively. That first defensive stand for sc had me a bit worried but they adjusted quickly and pretty much shut them down after that drive. Not a bad outing against a bigger faster team. I definitely wouldn't rule them out to creep up and challenge for district title this year. New to this coach t thing. Pretty cool site though.

I got to go to the smith county/hunters lane scrimmage. I think all in all sc will be pretty solid team. Well coached, physical and balanced offensively. That first defensive stand for sc had me a bit worried but they adjusted quickly and pretty much shut them down after that drive. Not a bad outing against a bigger faster team. I definitely wouldn't rule them out to creep up and challenge for district title this year. New to this coach t thing. Pretty cool site though.

Welcome, I've been saying that LA, DC, and SC will all be pretty equal, and should be favored at home. To win the district out right, one team will have to win one on the road in my opinion.

Welcome to CoachT MrP. Jump in anytime and tell us what you think.

Welcome, I've been saying that LA, DC, and SC will all be pretty equal, and should be favored at home. To win the district out right, one team will have to win one on the road in my opinion.

I agree. What about macon, upperman and york? How are things looking for them so far?

Sounds like you hurt someone's feelings. I'm going to guess he's a WC fan, and didn't agree with your personal opinion on them. From what I have gathered, the majority of them are expecting a very good season. They quickly point out they bring back the majority of their line, and I think their top back. They fail to mention what all the lose though. I see a 5-6 win WC team myself.

I see them beating Crossville,Stone, YI, and Warren....and maybe an upset. 5-5 also for me.

Welcome to coach T. Were you a form player at Smith?

I agree. What about macon, upperman and york? How are things looking for them so far?

MC,YI, and UH are all in the same boat, fighting for 4th. One of these teams could strike gold and land in 3rd but I don't see it. I would say, next season with the traidtionally good programs of DC-LA-SC and with MC-UH-YI on the rise, it could be very interesting. But, who knows where we will all be playing at due to the new Super 6.