Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

Just checking. I heard yesterday they was still trying to get him eligible. Just trying to verify.

Either way, he should definitely help SC.

Milan IS eligible Croz and not "hot air", from previous post, coming from this side of the river!!  Give me one example where any SC  poster has spewed "hot air" about this years team. Not a single post that I have read from a SC poster has boasted about our team. Reason is, we don't know. We have enough sense to NOT blow "hot air". With the injuries we have we would have to be like Postie to make stupid statements and blow "hot air". 

Refer to post number 14 - "Gordonsville 2014" on single A board. Out of character from you Croz.

Milan IS eligible Croz and not "hot air", from previous post, coming from this side of the river!!  Give me one example where any SC  poster has spewed "hot air" about this years team. Not a single post that I have read from a SC poster has boasted about our team. Reason is, we don't know. We have enough sense to NOT blow "hot air". With the injuries we have we would have to be like Postie to make stupid statements and blow "hot air". 

Refer to post number 14 - "Gordonsville 2014" on single A board. Out of character from you Croz.

Slow down now. The "hot air" comment was a general statement in response to someone. The hot air referred to all the time and not just football. Either way, it was mostly driven by a comment that I'd heard a Carthaginian had said last year, and it was told to me the other day. It was out of line, and it ticked me off. I was still stewing over it.

Anyway, I'm shocked and offended that in my moment of weakness, when I needed SC support the most, you go and compare me to Posty. :( I'm deeply hurt, and I don't know if I will get over it.

Well, I probably will. :flower:

It's all sunshine and rainbows here. :thumb:

Slow down now. The "hot air" comment was a general statement in response to someone. The hot air referred to all the time and not just football. Either way, it was mostly driven by a comment that I'd heard a Carthaginian had said last year, and it was told to me the other day. It was out of line, and it ticked me off. I was still stewing over it.

Anyway, I'm shocked and offended that in my moment of weakness, when I needed SC support the most, you go and compare me to Posty. :( I'm deeply hurt, and I don't know if I will get over it.

not even into the season and the Smith folks up in a roar. I think 2-2 will pull yall all back together. A repeat of 0-4, heads will roll. Just my opinion.

Anyway, I'm shocked and offended that in my moment of weakness, when I needed SC support the most, you go and compare me to Posty. :( I'm deeply hurt, and I don't know if I will get over it.

NO - NO- I would not compare you to Postie. Every poster has an identity as to how they post. When I see "Croz" posting something, I know fairly well what you are going to say and how you are going to say it. Your post are ALWAYS honest and enjoyable to read. As I said, I was surprised at that post. Not a problem at all, just surprised, not your usual theme in posting.

NO - NO- I would not compare you to Postie. Every poster has an identity as to how they post. When I see "Croz" posting something, I know fairly well what you are going to say and how you are going to say it. Your post are ALWAYS honest and enjoyable to read. As I said, I was surprised at that post. Not a problem at all, just surprised, not your usual theme in posting.

Like I said, a comment from outside of coacht had gotten under my skin, and that led to what I posted. I don't know if that person is on coacht or not, but I let it affect me. I guess that happens sometimes.