Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

Boss and Milan are opposites. Boss is stronger and smarter with less chance of turnover. Milan is just flat out fast but has a tendency to fumble.

Boss will hit the middle and pound it. Either he is putting someone on their butt or he is falling forward on them for an extra yard. He's almost guaranteed for a 3 yards per touch. If he hits a hole he can break a run but it won't be a home run.

Milan loves to sweep around the edge, but you send him up the middle and he will try to spin out of tackles and fumble. Not a fan of contact.

Wow. According to the football site lift a thon results it says Boss benched 355. I know he's stout but I'm not sure if that's accurate if it's a typo that was supposed to be 255. Either way he's definitely strong.

Edited by TigerPride23

Boss and Milan are opposites. Boss is stronger and smarter with less chance of turnover. Milan is just flat out fast but has a tendency to fumble.

Boss will hit the middle and pound it. Either he is putting someone on their butt or he is falling forward on them for an extra yard. He's almost guaranteed for a 3 yards per touch. If he hits a hole he can break a run but it won't be a home run.

Milan loves to sweep around the edge, but you send him up the middle and he will try to spin out of tackles and fumble. Not a fan of contact.

if in another district where you had tons of athletes, I would take Boss...all teams need that pounder to get the tough yards. But in 8aa where speed is at a premium, Milan is very dangerous. Not many if any will catch him around here when he gets up to full stride.

if in another district where you had tons of athletes, I would take Boss...all teams need that pounder to get the tough yards. But in 8aa where speed is at a premium, Milan is very dangerous. Not many if any will catch him around here when he gets up to full stride.

Definitely. Problem is all of his big runs were improvised. A smart coach will stop those edge runs which is exactly what TC did in the second half last year.

Croz, don't shortchange a player just because he is wearing black and gold and not black and yellow.

Not shortchanging him. I know he's blazing fast, but in the other categories he doesn't measure up to Boss.

Besides, Smithville is black and gold, too. It has nothing to do with the uniform but everything to do with the differences in the player.

BTW, has he been cleared to play for SC?