Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

As foolish as saying the Bees would run the district last year? As foolish as stating that after an 0-4 start, SC would win 6 in a row?

and UH had 18 seniors, entire team back, and a kid score 72 touchdown. SC lost 70% of last year offense with Manning gone. SC could be very good, but cant put them as a preseason favorite with all the unknown factors.

and UH had 18 seniors, entire team back, and a kid score 72 touchdown. SC lost 70% of last year offense with Manning gone. SC could be very good, but cant put them as a preseason favorite with all the unknown factors.

I don't think Manning was 70% of the offense. In several games...he only had a few carries. He did have several great games also. It will be interesting to see how Milan does. If well...SC should be pretty good on offense. They have several very good backs. I also hear Dillon has improved a lot. I thought he played very well last year with a very young line. Several games he had no protection and stood in there. He's a tough kid.

confucius say...the way i see it...next year TC will probably have 7 region games, which will leave us 3 open games to fill...my bet is that Coach Creasy will call...1- Lafayette...2. Chicken County...and 3. Westmoreland...then he'll have to call some other schools to fill the 2 open spots... :popcorneater: ...heck maybe he'll give Maynord a call in Cookeville...then we can see if it's a Carthrage thing, or a Maynord thing?... :roflol:

Hey Hung Chow: "the way you see it" has absolutely nothing to do with TC football. When Coach Creasy starts listening to you, TC and Pickett Co. will have one more dog fight on the field.

I don't think Manning was 70% of the offense. In several games...he only had a few carries. He did have several great games also. It will be interesting to see how Milan does. If well...SC should be pretty good on offense. They have several very good backs. I also hear Dillon has improved a lot. I thought he played very well last year with a very young line. Several games he had no protection and stood in there. He's a tough kid.

I think SC could be really good if they come out of first 4 games 2-2 and healthy. My point is, there are to many unknows at SC as we speak now to call them the favorite coming into the season.

Hung Chow, I looked at TC's schedule and didn't see Alcoa on the schedule. Did I miss something?

I also haven't seen Gallatin,Warren East Ky(6a), Mayfield Ky(power house multiple state champ), Hazelwood Al, BGA on Smith's schedule. I think TC has stepped up many times and played some big boys and done well. RBS could have Alcoa on the schedule, but that doesn't mean jack if your not even going to competitive.

I wish SC would schedule TC again. Who cares about what happened when Satterfield and Maynord where coaching they are both gone. Play the game it's good for the communities and it's good for both programs. Big money game and in the new proposed district you are going to need those games. Another thing I wish would happen is Creasy give the Cavs a call, but we all know what the answer is.

I agree. What happened between Satterfield and Maynord needs to be over and play the dang game. If I were TC (470) I prbably wouldn't play CHS(2300) even though more than not I think they could beat them. Too big a risk of injury playing iron man ball and going up 4 classes to play a game verse a team who can platoon players in and out. Playing MC and DC, they already jump up 2 classes twice to play non conference games. Playing SC would be a third time.

UCM, hindsight is all you know. 20/20 vision. That kid that scored 72 TDs didn't do it before the season. I was the one that said he deserved to be in the running for Mr. Football because he would be putting up video game numbers all year long, but that was after Week 1.

Edited by bigreid