Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

Guest Termite

I agree. What happened between Satterfield and Maynord needs to be over and play the dang game. If I were TC (470) I prbably wouldn't play CHS(2300) even though more than not I think they could beat them. Too big a risk of injury playing iron man ball and going up 4 classes to play a game verse a team who can platoon players in and out. Playing MC and DC, they already jump up 2 classes twice to play non conference games. Playing SC would be a third time.

Wasn't between Satterfield and Maynord. It was between The Director Of Schools Satterfield and a SC player.

You talking out of both side of your mouth AGAIN.  Using  YOUR argument why should SC play down?  SC already plays DOWN 2 classes in playing  Gordonsville, why play down any more when you can play up.  You say TC already schedules UP jumping up 2 classes and add SC as a third, but suggest SC schedule DOWN. Make up your mind, make a stand and stick with it.

I agree. What happened between Satterfield and Maynord needs to be over and play the dang game. If I were TC (470) I prbably wouldn't play CHS(2300) even though more than not I think they could beat them. Too big a risk of injury playing iron man ball and going up 4 classes to play a game verse a team who can platoon players in and out. Playing MC and DC, they already jump up 2 classes twice to play non conference games. Playing SC would be a third time.

Wasn't between Satterfield and Maynord. It was between The Director Of Schools Satterfield and a SC player.

You talking out of both side of your mouth AGAIN. Using YOUR argument why should SC play down? SC already plays DOWN 2 classes in playing Gordonsville, why play down any more when you can play up. You say TC already schedules UP jumping up 2 classes and add SC as a third, but suggest SC schedule DOWN. Make up your mind, make a stand and stick with it.

So your theory you could"play up" to play Warren Co or be "playing dow"n to play TC? Good games also has to do with the quality of the team not just the class. Just don't schedule games you have no chance to win. I have heard of factoring in quality wins, but not quality losses. I think that does you no good as much as playing a RBS that has no chance to play with you in reverse does a team no good. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Guest Termite

So your theory you could"play up" to play Warren Co or playing down to TC. Games also has to do with the quality of the team not just the class. Just don't schedule games you have no chance to win. I think that does you no good as much as playing a RBS that has no chance to play with you in reverse does a team no good.

I'm just using your own logic. Last year, you made an attempt to justify Baxter's weak scheduling.  Nobody (except maybe you) knows what any team will be 2-3 years down the road. Look at you beloved Baxter Bees, Scheduling them was about the same as scheduling RBS until  the wonder year..As a matter of fact, looks like they have a killer schedule outside the district this year. Monterey, Clay Co,Gordonsville and Jackson County. Don't see you talking about their scheduling. Maybe you ought to lend that crystal ball of yours out to assist in schedules, scrimmages, and to see how good little Johnny will be in 4 years.

Guest Termite

I agree with you there.

Let's see ...non district for DC  Warren Co,,  White Co.,  Stone Mem., and TC       

non district for SC  Warren  Alcoa, Cookville, and  Gordonsville,

So exactly what are you agreeing with??             

I'm just using your own logic. Last year, you made an attempt to justify Baxter's weak scheduling. Nobody (except maybe you) knows what any team will be 2-3 years down the road. Look at you beloved Baxter Bees, Scheduling them was about the same as scheduling RBS until the wonder year..As a matter of fact, looks like they have a killer schedule outside the district this year. Monterey, Clay Co,Gordonsville and Jackson County. Don't see you talking about their scheduling. Maybe you ought to lend that crystal ball of yours out to assist in schedules, scrimmages, and to see how good little Johnny will be in 4 years.

yes a few years ago UH was simular to RBS,that's why the schedule made sense to me. Will pay dividends this season with a young team. SC is a traditionally stronger program than UH. But not so much so to strp a first year head coach with Alcoa and Cookeville in first 4 games. TC in replacement of either of them makes more sense, Jackson Co would be good on the other game.