Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

This week I think the entire 8aa pullls off a win except CC. UHS,MC,YI,SC,LA will all be in battles while DC hould cruise. I am being optimistic but I think it could happen,

If our Mash unit responds, we will still have a battle with Gville. They always play us tough. We had six starters out last week to start the game and then at one time, we had nine starters out. Some of them came back into the game. I have no idea who, what or where will show up due to injuries, but I found out last week, 110% effort will be given and the Owls will not back down. After the game, Owl players said they would love to play Alcoa again, according to one of the coaches. I don't think I have ever seen as much heart in my life as I saw last week. At one point, the Owls had a good drive going, while still a competitive time, and the QB got sacked and the player who missed the block was our 4th team TB. We had four freshmen playing, not in mop-up time. I can't wait for the game to see how our guys respond. Hopefully we will have players that have been out and back in position and ready to go. They are fun to watch - the most spirit and flying around I have seen in a long time.

If our Mash unit responds, we will still have a battle with Gville. They always play us tough. We had six starters out last week to start the game and then at one time, we had nine starters out. Some of them came back into the game. I have no idea who, what or where will show up due to injuries, but I found out last week, 110% effort will be given and the Owls will not back down. After the game, Owl players said they would love to play Alcoa again, according to one of the coaches. I don't think I have ever seen as much heart in my life as I saw last week. At one point, the Owls had a good drive going, while still a competitive time, and the QB got sacked and the player who missed the block was our 4th team TB. We had four freshmen playing, not in mop-up time. I can't wait for the game to see how our guys respond. Hopefully we will have players that have been out and back in position and ready to go. They are fun to watch - the most spirit and flying around I have seen in a long time.

I say 28-21 SC over GHS