Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

I am new here but though I would end the rumors from folks who don't know. Patrick Ely got offered a  full schoolarship from every OVC including TTU, as well as several other schools at that level and Troy State at the higher level. He was offered walk on preffered opprotunity at Vanderbuilt, MTSU and WKU.  He committed to William and Mary. Connor York was offered schoolarship at most of the OVC schools including TTU and several others at that level. He committed to ETSU. The third kid to make all-state, Robert Stevenson might also committe and play for ETSU or Carson Newman. Line backer Dakota Dildine and Matthew Collier have visits with Carson newman but to my understanding nothing has been offered to them yet there.

I am new here but though I would end the rumors from folks who don't know. Patrick Ely got offered a  full schoolarship from every OVC including TTU, as well as several other schools at that level and Troy State at the higher level. He was offered walk on preffered opprotunity at Vanderbuilt, MTSU and WKU.  He committed to William and Mary. Connor York was offered schoolarship at most of the OVC schools including TTU and several others at that level. He committed to ETSU. The third kid to make all-state, Robert Stevenson might also committe and play for ETSU or Carson Newman. Line backer Dakota Dildine and Matthew Collier have visits with Carson newman but to my understanding nothing has been offered to them yet there.

So...who are you? How do you know that? Wasn't a week or 2 ago York had no offers.