Adamsville Cardinals 2014

Redrage1990

Hey, it is not recruiting when he talks to students at our feeder schools. Did you see him at Adamsville?  If you only took players from Adamsville and Michie, then the little streak would already be over.

Trust me, the game has turned now. Cheating will not be allowed anymore. What happened when there was a level playing field?  MCHS won 20 straight against the baby Birds.

The last time I checked, this county that Adamsville & Selmer are both a part of, is open enrollment!! The parents can send their kids to whichever school they want them at!! Just because you can't force someone to send their kid, that you are not raising, to McNairy you get your little pussycat panties in a wad and cry that we are cheating! Better check your own closet over there and get it straight before you accuse others of cheating!! You guys use to be able to force the parents to send their kids there until they got it changed! To many talented kids in this county for half of them to stand on your sideline and never play because all you can think about is beating A'ville!! Some of the kids that have played here and moved on to play college ball on a scholarship would have never had that chance at Macnarry!! Like it or not Adamsville is here to stay! With Coach Gray at the helm you can count on things never being the way they used to be!! 

Edited by utvol2

Hey, it is not recruiting when he talks to students at our feeder schools. Did you see him at Adamsville?  If you only took players from Adamsville and Michie, then the little streak would already be over.

Trust me, the game has turned now. Cheating will not be allowed anymore. What happened when there was a level playing field?  MCHS won 20 straight against the baby Birds.

macnarry,

lets hope for the sake of the pitiful coaching that has been in place at McNairy in football and basketball that this guy can turn it around. I think its great that there is such excitement back in mchs! things are looking up for sure expectations are high....I hear yall are looking to actually win 3 games this year! and better yet compete with Adamsville! that is great news to Adamsville that all you all care about is a county rivalry streak, between a 4a once powerhouse and a 2a once pee on. because all that matters to aville is the first week in December.....a place you will never see! go ahead beat them in September it will make them stronger for December!!

I hear MCHS is offering full rides for football, also incentive bonuses for each player and coach if they beat AVILLE.  Wow, talk about motivation.  At least they can still watch the Birds in the playoffs and not worry about Thanksgiving practice. lol  Good Luck!!!

cardfan, the high school coaches are involved in the league as men that want to help teach young people basketball. I guess you think it would be better if they went to church in Adamsville and introduced themselves as coaches.

Coach Hodge is going to be a game-changer in football. You need to enjoy the winning streak because it will soon end and everything will get back to normal

unless the parents allow the coach to do his job nothing will change.  Parents have no business telling a coach what plays he needs to run.......

i have been involved and approached by "members" of MBA.  Yes they use it as a recruiting avenue.   btw remember McNairy County is  an Open Enrollment County  Get over it

Wow! Looks like there will be a family feud in McNairy Co. this year for sure. Where's the game, Adamsville or Selmer? A good rivalry should help both programs. I have always appreciated how Adamsville plays the bigger schools with swagger. Even when they weren't too good a few years ago, they went to much larger schools and didn't back down. 

Granted I don't have a horse in this race whatsoever but I'm bored and jumping in. My guess is in a year or two you guys will have two very good football programs in Buford ville. Adamsville has established themselves as a power house in 2A and with Chad (given a chance without parents screwing things up) will turn around the mchs program. He is that good!! Like so many have said beating 2A Adamsville at 4A mchs does not make a resume. You have room for two good programs and the future is bright for both!!! Good luck beating TCA

Granted I don't have a horse in this race whatsoever but I'm bored and jumping in. My guess is in a year or two you guys will have two very good football programs in Buford ville. Adamsville has established themselves as a power house in 2A and with Chad (given a chance without parents screwing things up) will turn around the mchs program. He is that good!! Like so many have said beating 2A Adamsville at 4A mchs does not make a resume. You have room for two good programs and the future is bright for both!!! Good luck beating TCA

You have said that Chad won't let parents screwed it up. He is a good coach and hopefully, he has matured. If the talent is there, he can win...if the talent is there, he won't.

sadly on day one of new coach installment the truth poked its head out when the qb position was being discussed. seems a parents child wants to be qb and the parent wants it more than the kid, parent is a highly respected member of community and uses that plus his questionable understanding of the game to try to influence not only who plays but where they play and how often. the kid is a good kid but he is not a qb, in fact it would be hard for me to find a place for him on the fb field and in my opinion the last coach did well to get him on the field. he is slow and semi skilled, might could start at a 1a school not a 4a school. unless he can kick or punt he should ride the bench even tho he is an upperclassman. if this kid starts it will be a sign that coach has caved and will be the beginning of his end.

• 1 month later...