Adamsville Cardinals 2014

Redrage1990

I wouldn't say all that bobcat. Michie and adamsville jr high have been really good these past 4 or 5 years. That's where I believe the difference is. Selmer middle school has not been producing the athletes or talent that it once use to. I believe if y'all would have gotten that mood kid to come to aville his senior year, that y'all would have won it all. And if y'all can somehow get that Wynn kid from ramer to play with y'all, it could get scary for surrounding areas

We have 4 public schools in Carter Co, The busses picks up kids zoned to whitchever school. If you attend another school,you have to get there on you're own. That would equal to being a transfer. It happens on a rare ocasion around here. It looks like its a different situation at Adamsville.

Ain't nobody crying here.  Facts are facts, you go to a random jr high basketball game, not an Adamsville Jr high game, and you will see at least one of your football coaches there.  Guess they just like basketball.

Your quarterback lives in Eastview, half your line lives in Selmer, and your receiver lives in Hardin County, so should rename your school to the School of West TN?  Exactly how many Adamsville kids get to play?  Your school is overcrowded but somehow all these kids from other areas get to come there.  I will bet that if they didn't play sports, they wouldn't be allowed in.

Ain't nobody crying here.  Facts are facts, you go to a random jr high basketball game, not an Adamsville Jr high game, and you will see at least one of your football coaches there.  Guess they just like basketball.

Your quarterback lives in Eastview, half your line lives in Selmer, and your receiver lives in Hardin County, so should rename your school to the School of West TN?  Exactly how many Adamsville kids get to play?  Your school is overcrowded but somehow all these kids from other areas get to come there.  I will bet that if they didn't play sports, they wouldn't be allowed in.

emoticons.jpg

Edited by utvol2

Big shout out to Zak Neary and Jacob Wallis for having a big impact on the West's big win last night in the Toyota East West Allstar game! Wallis had a pick late in the game to seal the win and Mr Neary was voted Defensive MVP with a 70 yard pick six and several key tackles for loss ! Congrats boys and go Red Rage !

The adamsville crew definitely made key contributions to the win in the east/west all star game... Made 2a ball look good along w Adamsville.

Am I wrong is McNairy County not open enrollment? I thought those kids could choose where they wanted to go. As for the kids living in McNairy County, your argument is not valid because if they'd wanted to attend school at McNairy Central they would have. If you were a middle school athlete in McNairy County with the choice of where to play, which would you choose? Why would you choose McNairy over Adamsville? These kids want a chance at a championship and right now Adamsville can give you that opportunity, as well as a better overall high school football experience. But none of that makes sense to you? The fact is these coaches don't have to recruit because their work is speaking for itself to these kids.

Am I wrong is McNairy County not open enrollment? I thought those kids could choose where they wanted to go. As for the kids living in McNairy County, your argument is not valid because if they'd wanted to attend school at McNairy Central they would have. If you were a middle school athlete in McNairy County with the choice of where to play, which would you choose? Why would you choose McNairy over Adamsville? These kids want a chance at a championship and right now Adamsville can give you that opportunity, as well as a better overall high school football experience. But none of that makes sense to you? The fact is these coaches don't have to recruit because their work is speaking for itself to these kids.

+ 1

You kind of made my point for me, thanks.  They are winning at the moment, so why are they out there beating the bushes talking to kids from Ramer, Bethel, Michie and Selmer.  Let your program speak for itself and don't beat the bushes and I will be quiet.  If kids are coming there because of your program fine, but that is not the only reason they are.

Yes we have open enrollment and you have to find your own way if you choose to go somewhere our buses don't.  But that is not hard now that they have kids from everywhere, the carpools are getting crowded. 

Say what you want about our program and yours, it is not only winning that is getting kids there. PROMISES, PROMISES, PROMISES.  They are promised things and that is not right.  These are 14 year old kids, it is nuts

Edited by Bobcats83

You have your opinion and I have mine, these won't change. You also proved my point when you ignored my question of where would you go to play? Adamsville is having more success than McNairy Central on the football field right now. The tides have turned in this county and the traditional power is no longer at the top and they aren't going to be for a long time.

I will answer your question then.  I would never want to play at Adamsville, no matter what.  Why would I want to go somewhere that ONLY wants me for my athletic ability.  Would I ever by accepted by the students or people of Adamsville?  If a normal student, not involved in  athletics or any extra curricular activities,  wanted to come from Ramer, Bethel or Selmer, would they be allowed into your over crowded school?  I think not

Edited by Bobcats83

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bobcats83 to clarify: adamsville starting qb lives in MICHIE! Has for years. Actually on the northeast side if MICHIE, eat your heart out he is a great qb, leader, and an even better kid. The receiver you speak of went to MICHIE and his mom lives in adamsville. I have a feeling that both of these kids would have went to Hardin co as a second choice and probably been homeschooled before they set foot on mchs campus. Attending jr high games and showing interest is a smart choice! Where is your coaching staff? Sleeping on the job? Ask the rabbit how that worked out in the race with the tortoise!! As for u playing at Aville they wouldn't want u, they only recruit winners!