Who would Ya'll pick for Preseason 1A top 10?

BigDave1967

Nashville Christian and South Pitt are my top two pre season picks. Nash Christ has one of the best coaches in middle Tn that flys under the radar, would not be surprised if he is not hired by one if the larger privates after thus year.

Union City defending state 1-A champs. Please give them the upper hand big time . With most starters returning on both sides of the ball

It Is Said They Are Going To A Double Wing Formation. Priorily Cause Watson Will Be Moving Back To The Fb Position And They Want To Feed Him The Ball More. Cornelius Watson 6'1 230 Pounds (MLB,RB).

What does their offense line look like & what's the kid name that played tailback when McLilly was out, was that Brown? If so what the name of the big kid that they put at Fullback when Watson was Tailback? 

What does their offense line look like & what's the kid name that played tailback when McLilly was out, was that Brown? If so what the name of the big kid that they put at Fullback when Watson was Tailback?

No Brown Graduating, # 42 Is Cornelius Watson. They Are Only Replacing The Left Side Offensive Tackle On The Line. Multiple Underclassmen Where Mixed In Playing On The Line. The Other Fullback Was Keeyan James #41 Which Is Also Graduating.

No Brown Graduating, # 42 Is Cornelius Watson. They Are Only Replacing The Left Side Offensive Tackle On The Line. Multiple Underclassmen Where Mixed In Playing On The Line. The Other Fullback Was Keeyan James #41 Which Is Also Graduating.

Ok, James is who I was referring too, the Brittian kid (center) will also be gone from the line right? Well, I glad to hear they didn't lose the entire line and Watson, Agnew & backup QB still in backfield so should have a little experience on offense! I like the QB he threw the ball well but the scrambling ability of Montague will be missed hopefully we can go 6-4 & get into playoffs!!

Ok, James is who I was referring too, the Brittian kid (center) will also be gone from the line right? Well, I glad to hear they didn't lose the entire line and Watson, Agnew & backup QB still in backfield so should have a little experience on offense! I like the QB he threw the ball well but the scrambling ability of Montague will be missed hopefully we can go 6-4 & get into playoffs!!

I Agree And I'm Really Worried About The Defense. They Are Losing 7 Starters On Defense. The Only Returning On The Defense (Which Have Started In Their Position) Is Agnew(Cb),Ferguson(Cb),Watson(Lb), And Epperson(De). 3 Of Them Started Since Their Sophomore Year And 1 Since His Freshman Year. Hopefully Them Holes On Defense Will Be Filled Before The Season Begin. Edited by TheTrueViking

I Agree And I'm Really Worried About The Defense. They Are Losing 7 Starters On Defense. The Only Returning On The Defense (Which Have Started In Their Position) Is Agnew(Cb),Ferguson(Cb),Watson(Lb), And Epperson(De). 3 Of Them Started Since Their Sophomore Year And 1 Since His Freshman Year. Hopefully Them Holes On Defense Will Be Filled Before The Season Begin.

Yes, that's a lot on defense & how many did they lose on offense? Probably, will be a re-building year the next two (2) years unless the kids get bigger & stronger over the summer. The middle school didn't have that many kids playing from what I've heard to help out with numbers!!

Nashville Christian and South Pitt are my top two pre season picks. Nash Christ has one of the best coaches in middle Tn that flys under the radar, would not be surprised if he is not hired by one if the larger privates after thus year.

Nashville Christian will be good  but not for the reasons you say.  its not Brothers  coaching ability its his recruiting ability.  My boys are in that district and we beat them 3 years ago with way less talent.  If he cant out talent you he wont beat you.  Sadly he is going to be able to out talent most folks.  NCS lost their QB and Brothers seems to like to run lots of different plays, not just the ones that will work.  The QB really made them go last year.  If you dont have to fear the QB most of his stuff is predictable. But predictable or not you still have to stop their tailback that i guess will be even better this year.  Hopefully BA will come get him one day but i doubt it, i think they can see through the smoke and mirrors hes got going .  I dont know of another single A team that has 2 SEC recruits and he couldnt get that team to the final game.  Union City wins it again