Was my CPA thread deleted?

Galilee

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all due respect, moderators do not apply the same rules to CPA as they do other schools. I have seen many multiple threads on other schools that were not shut down, and many more controversial threads and posts allowed. Being a moderator is tough, but censoring threads and posts without at least warning or explaining that do not violate the CoachT rules should be avoided and done consistently.

One problem is that many detractors troll for CPA threads and posts and post things purposefully to get the thread shut down.

I started a thread once on CPA basketball strictly to discuss the season and it was shut down as well because of posts by detractors who troll. The moderators should censor or block the trollers, not just censor the entire legitimate threads and all posts.

With all due respect, moderators do not apply the same rules to CPA as they do other schools. I have seen many multiple threads on other schools that were not shut down, and many more controversial threads and posts allowed. Being a moderator is tough, but censoring threads and posts without at least warning or explaining that do not violate the CoachT rules should be avoided and done consistently.

One problem is that many detractors troll for CPA threads and posts and post things purposefully to get the thread shut down.

I started a thread once on CPA basketball strictly to discuss the season and it was shut down as well because of posts by detractors who troll. The moderators should censor or block the trollers, not just censor the entire legitimate threads and all posts.

Hey CPA4Ever… I haven't seen you in like 4Ever!  Welcome back.

I was pretty amazed at the original thread actually. It took Mephiis fans to recognize Coach Maddux as a great coach. I appreciate them for saying that.

It Seems like most CPA and Maddux detractors try to claim they win on talent alone. Most people have never seen how hard they practice or grasp how hard some of the sets they run and execute with precision are to run.

Not to mention how hard it is to get that many talented to players to play unselfishly.

Personally, I don't think Coach Maddux gets enough credit. That's why I liked the thread that got deleted.

I was pretty amazed at the original thread actually. It took Mephiis fans to recognize Coach Maddux as a great coach. I appreciate them for saying that.

It Seems like most CPA and Maddux detractors try to claim they win on talent alone. Most people have never seen how hard they practice or grasp how hard some of the sets they run and execute with precision are to run.

Not to mention how hard it is to get that many talented to players to play unselfishly.

Personally, I don't think Coach Maddux gets enough credit. That's why I liked the thread that got deleted.

I think a lot of people who never played sports don't understand that u can have the talent in the world but if u don't have someone who can coach it and get players to buy into roles you will not win case in point look at Kentucky this year CPA is the third best team I've seen this year behind Hamilton and White Station