Henry County 2014 offseason

SEC1rules

What type of illnesses? Any major injuries?

One DL recovering from appendectomy, another with Mono. The injuries  are all  things that are going to be OK but there were 6 on the sideline tonight plus an OL starter at a wedding.. Cosidering all this . I think we did right well tonight.  The varsity was ahead 28-3. The 2's and 3's were even 7-7. The passing game was sharp, the running game not so much. Defense was stout for this time of year. The Freshmen were pretty good(understatement ) they won 7 or 8 scores to none. MBA comes to town next Friday.

GO BIG RED

I kinda miss all of the old posters not putting their thoughts down. HC threads used to be lively. I guess those 2 state championships have gotten ya'll satisfied.

Hopefully it'll pick up when the season starts like last year. All it really takes is 1 post from Red Warrior to make it a 50 page thread.

As for being satisfied, I'd say we all probably are, but I'd also say we all agree that 3 > 2 lol

I kinda miss all of the old posters not putting their thoughts down. HC threads used to be lively. I guess those 2 state championships have gotten ya'll satisfied.

Yea, i know what you mean. Seems like after we won the first title it went down but after the second title it hardly seems like there is anybody saying anything except MSU, Olddevil, and SEC. I think a lot of posters got tired of being berated for saying what they thought was the truth about HC's team. Oh well 2014 season is nearly here and it is looking promising again for the Patriots.

Yea, i know what you mean. Seems like after we won the first title it went down but after the second title it hardly seems like there is anybody saying anything except MSU, Olddevil, and SEC. I think a lot of posters got tired of being berated for saying what they thought was the truth about HC's team. Oh well 2014 season is nearly here and it is looking promising again for the Patriots.

Sorry, i left off Facts Only :rolleyes:  . He is one of our best posters. I get a kick out of his posts.

Its still early, but there are other places where conversations take place like fb, newspaper blogs, etc that have changed things. I guess CoachT isn't the only place to talk football anymore. There are about 10-12 posters that get on here regularly during the season. I don't think its a case of being "satisfied" with the program. I'm just as excited now about this season and our future prospects of Henry County football as I was back in 2005 when I started posting! But you guys are right, as soon as Red Warrior begins to post, things will light up! Can't wait to see how we match up with MBA - that's a big test!

Go Big RED!!!

Its still early, but there are other places where conversations take place like fb, newspaper blogs, etc that have changed things. I guess CoachT isn't the only place to talk football anymore. There are about 10-12 posters that get on here regularly during the season. I don't think its a case of being "satisfied" with the program. I'm just as excited now about this season and our future prospects of Henry County football as I was back in 2005 when I started posting! But you guys are right, as soon as Red Warrior begins to post, things will light up! Can't wait to see how we match up with MBA - that's a big test!

Go Big RED!!!

Welcome back Drew. Don't forget the inevitable commentary of  the YANKER, that is certainly coming. The Weather Channel is calling for 80% rain chance for Friday- DRAT!!

GO BIG RED