Henry County 2014 offseason

SEC1rules

Hey, if anybody can get any info on the Beech/DC scrimmage please let us know. Thanks.

The only thing I heard was that Jalen Hurd was discovered to be only 15 years old and will be back at Hendersonville Beech for the next 3 years.  Don't know if that is true but it's what I heard.

The only thing I heard was that Jalen Hurd was discovered to be only 15 years old and will be back at Hendersonville Beech for the next 3 years. Don't know if that is true but it's what I heard.

Once Hurd graduated the Beech people dropped off the map.

Who all is going to be in HC's jamboree this coming fall? Always a great atmosphere

Matchups for the Edward Jones Kickoff Classic scheduled for 6 p.m. Aug. 15 at Patriot Stadium. The preseason jamboree starts with Stewart County facing Martin Westview. The Patriots will take on McCracken County, Ky., in the second two-quarter contest. McCracken County will stay on the field to play Milan in the third matchup while Dresden battles Murray in the fourth contest.

I was not able to make it to the scrimmage last night. Can anyone give a complete overview on all aspects ( strengths, weaknesses, etc.) ? Thanks & GO BIG RED !!!!

The Pats pretty much had their way with an outmanned DC team. The Cougars scored on their first possession on a long pass and didn't really threaten again until very late.The defense looked real good in all aspects but especially so against the run. We were missing a few secondary defenders but still did quite well in my  opinion. Overall the D seemed as good as we were at this stage last year. On offense we ran the ball extremely well using three different O-lines and four different backs. Both QBs had good moments both throwing and running. I opine that Croasman,at this time has the edge in throwing and Allen is the better runner. I think we have a great deal to look forward to: not so much for DC.

GO BIG RED

Edited by olddevil

Guest hevyrevy1611

Matchups for the Edward Jones Kickoff Classic scheduled for 6 p.m. Aug. 15 at Patriot Stadium. The preseason jamboree starts with Stewart County facing Martin Westview. The Patriots will take on McCracken County, Ky., in the second two-quarter contest. McCracken County will stay on the field to play Milan in the third matchup while Dresden battles Murray in the fourth contest.

Will be fun! Last game could be epic! Oh my... hurry up August!

Late reply, but it was a heck of a spring. I'm pretty much just echoing olddevil, but there are indeed many reasons to be optimistic about this group. If they work hard over summer and come back focused for fall camp, there is most definitely potential for another great year.

• 4 weeks later...