coalfield not fined by TSSAA

oldcoalfield88

wow, i really didnt know they could do that. Thanks for the info. I have heard childress is a real hard a**. hard to deal with. I thought this whole issue was over with, i was surprised to see this on knoxnews.com web site.

So you have never dealt with this man. And choose to address him as boi . Wow. Guess you have some very good reason for this . Guess that's just you ,hunh Troll?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will ask around, but I haven't heard of any. There was no additional ejections for SP so I don't believe they could levy in fines anyway.

well CF did have two players suspended but the impression i got from the article was they were fined for players leaving the bench, then that fine was reversed. I really just want to scratch the surface here not rehash the whole regretful event. please believe me . peace

I will ask around, but I haven't heard of any. There was no additional ejections for SP so I don't believe they could levy in fines anyway.

Me and Hermit wuz on fence on about the 15yd coalfield side when the ref walks out, maybe maybe 50 feet in front of us and  indicates "unsportsmanlike conduct, number ?? South Pittsburg.  That's an ejection."  Then he proceeds to do the same for two coalfield players.  Me and Hermit had been in the jar a little bit.  We came up fer the fight, 'cause we knew they wuz gonna be one. :roflolk:   But I don't think we would of both imagined the same thing.  Then, everbody sayin' 3 coalfield guys ejected.  Wuz the zebra just mixed up?  Wouldn't be nothin' new.

Merry Christmas ! drinking15-1-1.gif

are you aware of any SP fines? I have not heard of any! I thought it was old news as well but today sports sections relived it a little. 

wow, i really didnt know they could do that. Thanks for the info. I have heard childress is a real hard a**. hard to deal with. I thought this whole issue was over with, i was surprised to see this on knoxnews.com web site.

Actually, Chlidress is probably easier on some things than Ronnie Carter.  That said, monetary fines are imposed for certain things.  Generally, players getting ejected is not one of them unless they been ejected before.  Substitutes going onto the field (or the floor) can result in a $250 fine. 

from page 23  Fines regarding coaches is on page 24. 

Section 8.
Substitutes Leaving Bench Area in an Incident or Fans Coming Onto the Field or Floor
A. The school will be required to submit a report and vi deo tape if available. All schools are instructed to inform individuals taping to continue taping all incidents.
B. For substitutes leaving the bench area in an incident or fans coming onto the field or floor, the school will be fined a minimum of $250.00. In addition, other nnon-monetary disciplinary action will occur.

http://www.tssaa.org/handbook/handbook.pdf

Me and Hermit wuz on fence on about the 15yd coalfield side when the ref walks out, maybe maybe 50 feet in front of us and  indicates "unsportsmanlike conduct, number ?? South Pittsburg.  That's an ejection."  Then he proceeds to do the same for two coalfield players.  Me and Hermit had been in the jar a little bit.  We came up fer the fight, 'cause we knew they wuz gonna be one. :roflolk:   But I don't think we would of both imagined the same thing.  Then, everbody sayin' 3 coalfield guys ejected.  Wuz the zebra just mixed up?  Wouldn't be nothin' new.

Merry Christmas ! drinking15-1-1.gif

i saw #60 for SP ejected during the game. As far as what i read two players from CF were physical first and suspended by tssaa, i heard of no players from SP suspended, i really am confident in saying they SP had no suspension in regards to the late fourth quarter mess. #60 happened in the late third quarter. 

Actually, Chlidress is probably easier on some things than Ronnie Carter.  That said, monetary fines are imposed for certain things.  Generally, players getting ejected is not one of them unless they been ejected before.  Substitutes going onto the field (or the floor) can result in a $250 fine. 

from page 23  Fines regarding coaches is on page 24. 

http://www.tssaa.org/handbook/handbook.pdf

rlh, thank for the info, you are always reliable for good info. I will say that SP did have players leave the bench including #60 who had already been ejected. He was not even supposed to be on the sidelines. I don't see how they couldn't be fined as well. 

i saw #60 for SP ejected during the game. As far as what i read two players from CF were physical first and suspended by tssaa, i heard of no players from SP suspended, i really am confident in saying they SP had no suspension in regards to the late fourth quarter mess. #60 happened in the late third quarter. 

I recon me and Hermit wuz deeper in the jar than we thought. Or maybe the zebra wuz ejectin' him again and didn't realize it.  :roflolk:

Edited by MountainTroll

I heard that TSSAA got their information backwards as far as who left the sideline. They originally fined Coalfield thinking it was their players that left the sidelines. I don't think they actually looked at the film. However, they realized their mistake and did the right thing by taking away the fine they levied against Coalfield.

I heard that TSSAA got their information backwards as far as who left the sideline. They originally fined Coalfield thinking it was their players that left the sidelines. I don't think they actually looked at the film. However, they realized their mistake and did the right thing by taking away the fine they levied against Coalfield.

so do you think this is finally over with or will SP be fined now? if the tssaa has seen they left the bench and CF didn't. I don't like the money fines for either team but rlh posted it right from the handbook that they can!