Loudon HC position

NoNameD

+1

The kids that go to Alcoa from the county paid $500 a head and they paid $1,900 a head to go to Maryville. Alcoa is the school that benefits from that situation, not Maryville.  There are more kids on the Heritage Rooster and also the William Blount Rooster that live inside the city of Maryville limits than kids from the county playing on the Maryville team. No one ever mentions that for some reason. There are a handful of kids from the city limits that go to both of those schools because they feel that they will never get a fair chance at Maryville and don't want to ride the bench when they could actually play at the other two schools. I have seen this for years but it's only mentioned if someone from the county goes to Maryville. Also those kids from Maryville that go to the county schools don't pay crap and no one ever mentions that either. I don't know about you all but $1,900 is a heck of a lot of money to pay to go to a public school but two or three a year do it but I can tell you in a New York Moment that the football had little to do with it as much as the it was the school itself to get prepared for college.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic