who do you think will be in the 4A 2014 preseason top 10?

BigDave1967

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see we're Catholic had 23 seniors on their team. Did most of them not play that's a lot of returning starters to have that many seniors. I also agree Fulton will be good but noway they stay like they have losing what they lost. South will be very good and bring a lot back. Elizabethton could be a force if they can start throwing the ball some their RB is fantastic. My Greene Devils will be ok we don't have much.lol

I see we're Catholic had 23 seniors on their team. Did most of them not play that's a lot of returning starters to have that many seniors. I also agree Fulton will be good but noway they stay like they have losing what they lost. South will be very good and bring a lot back. Elizabethton could be a force if they can start throwing the ball some their RB is fantastic. My Greene Devils will be ok we don't have much.lol

The Irish played and started a lot of underclassmen and a few juniors.

1. Fulton

2. Catholic

3. Giles County

4. Sullivan South

5. Greeneville

6. Pearl Cohn

7. Elizabethton

8. Trezevant

9. Signal Mountain

10. Dyersburg

Cain't argue with that list, but I think Fulton drops off some.  Catholic is the team to beat next year. 

Are there any rumors in KnoxVegas of the catlicks moving to Division II after next year?  The rumor down here is that Notre Dame will make the move so they can give financial aide to athletes.  I expect Dickie to follow his brother's lead.

Cain't argue with that list, but I think Fulton drops off some. Catholic is the team to beat next year.

Are there any rumors in KnoxVegas of the catlicks moving to Division II after next year? The rumor down here is that Notre Dame will make the move so they can give financial aide to athletes. I expect Dickie to follow his brother's lead.

Catholic is staying in Division I