who do you think will be in the 4A 2014 preseason top 10?

BigDave1967

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't heard much mention of Pearl Cohn. Anyone got info on what they return?

Offense should be loaded with 10 out of 11 starters coming back and with AJ morris "WR" who had left PC after his freshman year to attend lancaster has tranfered back to PC last semester should be a big boost.He has some offers from some big schools. Now D# The have 4 starters coming back..we lost both 2corners, SS, 3LBs,and a Tackle BUT the good thing the guys who are coming up behind them has started some games this season and has played some significant mins on the field so they know whats expected. Also i heard a tranfered player from Ensworth will be able to play this year and the also picked up a SS/WR from memphis who been getting some college looks. PC will be 9-2 this year

Offense should be loaded with 10 out of 11 starters coming back and with AJ morris "WR" who had left PC after his freshman year to attend lancaster has tranfered back to PC last semester should be a big boost.He has some offers from some big schools. Now D# The have 4 starters coming back..we lost both 2corners, SS, 3LBs,and a Tackle BUT the good thing the guys who are coming up behind them has started some games this season and has played some significant mins on the field so they know whats expected. Also i heard a tranfered player from Ensworth will be able to play this year and the also picked up a SS/WR from memphis who been getting some college looks. PC will be 9-2 this year

I don't see 9-2. That would mean a 9-1 team lost the first round. Even last years 9-1 team reached the second round. They should make a deep run with that much returning. Appreciate the info!

Pearl doesn't have a Memphis kid coming nor do we have a kid from Ensworth either. Pearl has alot of holes to feel on defense plus they lost a good LT also that will be hard to replace. So we just have to wait and see if our young guys can step up to the challenge, plus we have a QB that hasn't started a game in high school so time will tell our coaching staff will get it together.But we do have the best RB in the state so that will help out alot.

Pearl doesn't have a Memphis kid coming nor do we have a kid from Ensworth either. Pearl has alot of holes to feel on defense plus they lost a good LT also that will be hard to replace. So we just have to wait and see if our young guys can step up to the challenge, plus we have a QB that hasn't started a game in high school so time will tell our coaching staff will get it together.But we do have the best RB in the state so that will help out alot.

I had said i heard...But the memphis kid is from Nashville but moved to memphis and is back in nashville. I know this for a fact since the kids stays a few doors from me. But everything else you said is very tru.

Sullivan South is a top 5 program this year with a very good chance to win it all. They lost very little to graduation from last year's team.

Unless they "lost" the coaches, they don't stand a chance. They'll win the conference with talent and despite the coaching, but that's all.

Unless they "lost" the coaches, they don't stand a chance. They'll win the conference with talent and despite the coaching, but that's all.

Hopefully they can win the conference. I thought the Elizabethton game was their worst coaching performance of last season.  I understand your point of view however. They do have a lot of talent returning.

• 2 weeks later...