Mairvul Footbawl 2014

STARSNBARS

I mean out of the three scrimmages we have had it was the best one.

Do you mean y'all played better against us than you did the other two or do you mean it was a more competitive scrimmage? I was unable to attend and I really want to get a feel for how it went.

Edited by catswild

Good scrimmage tonight for both teams. OR found a little offense by sprinting the slot guy across the formation and running up the middle. Some good looking receivers. Good to see #29 running it. #6 did lay the wood. The OR defense looked good. Murvil played a lot of kids - at least 6 qbs. I thought murvils OL looked better than other scrimmages. The defense looked to be pretty good. Wish we still played each other during the season. I pray the boys who were helped off are OK. Good luck to both teams.

Okay here's my two cents. First of all I would like to know how our number #4 is that got hurt tonight. Glad it didn't rain this evening. Also glad number #29 looked good for Oak Ridge this evening and hope him the best this year and he gains a thousand yards. Was a great Friday evening and almost felt like an early fall game. Hope O.R. the best also this year.

Okay here's my two cents. First of all I would like to know how our number #4 is that got hurt tonight. Glad it didn't rain this evening. Also glad number #29 looked good for Oak Ridge this evening and hope him the best this year and he gains a thousand yards. Was a great Friday evening and almost felt like an early fall game. Hope O.R. the best also this year.

I am not so sure the diagnosis will end well for #4 Barney (although I hope I am wrong). Immediately grabbed his knee and saw him after the game on crutches with an ice pack on his knee. Didn't look good, at all. I hope it wasn't as bad as I think it was.

Good scrimmage....

On #4....Eye heard 'facemask to knee' out maybe one weak.....(pull your knee pads over your knees fellers)......Cameron iz onlee a soff .....butt haz lots ov qwiks on both sides ov tha bawl.....almost took hiz ennercepshun all tha way baick

Mairvul haz got two weaks two werk on tha passin' gaim......(thaink goodness).....Eye thaink #13 cain hep us thair (frashman ere knott)....and wood love two see #81 baick at TE.....Eye thaink he gives LB's a match up problem and iz such a good blocker on tha runnin' plays and mite maik us less predictabull....

Thait wuz one grait ketch bye #9 fer tha Wildcats.....

Eye uhgree wif sx on O-Line emproovmint.....Coach Ellis iz lookin fer his OL two come twogethur and eye beeleeve once starter Strawn iz baick things weal become cleerer thair......

Oke Gridge's place-kick-her and punt-her looked vurry good.....

Mairvul's D cain bee rilly good......if'un thay stay hungree......Eye thaink tha Wildcats haid naggative yardge on thair furst 3 possesshuns......

We haiv got two git punts oft faister......

Good two see Jaylen Nickerson doin' well....

Hit wuz 28-3 when's eye left......Wuz thay ennymoore scorrin'...????

:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Good scrimmage....

On #4....Eye heard 'facemask to knee' out maybe one weak.....(pull your knee pads over your knees fellers)......Cameron iz onlee a soff .....butt haz lots ov qwiks on both sides ov tha bawl.....almost took hiz ennercepshun all tha way baick

Mairvul haz got two weaks two werk on tha passin' gaim......(thaink goodness).....Eye thaink #13 cain hep us thair (frashman ere knott)....and wood love two see #81 baick at TE.....Eye thaink he gives LB's a match up problem and iz such a good blocker on tha runnin' plays and mite maik us less predictabull....

Thait wuz one grait ketch bye #9 fer tha Wildcats.....

Eye uhgree wif sx on O-Line emproovmint.....Coach Ellis iz lookin fer his OL two come twogethur and eye beeleeve once starter Strawn iz baick things weal become cleerer thair......

Oke Gridge's place-kick-her and punt-her looked vurry good.....

Mairvul's D cain bee rilly good......if'un thay stay hungree......Eye thaink tha Wildcats haid naggative yardge on thair furst 3 possesshuns......

We haiv got two git punts oft faister......

Good two see Jaylen Nickerson doin' well....

Hit wuz 28-3 when's eye left......Wuz thay ennymoore scorrin'...????

- :popcorneater:

I'm not sure what u just said.. But, I dd see that u said  28-3----  not sure about that..I  am sure that there was a whole lot of limping going on.