Mairvul Footbawl 2014

STARSNBARS

I'm not sure what u just said.. But, I dd see that u said 28-3---- not sure about that..I am sure that there was a whole lot of limping going on.

It's hard to understand Stars until you get use to him, one point he made was that Maryvilles starting D held OR to negative yards on OR first 3 possessions. Edited by rebelwoman87

It's hard to understand Stars until you get use to him, one point he made was that Maryvilles starting D held OR to negative yards on OR first 3 possessions.

I've known Stars for over 30 years and I still don't understand a word he says, but he is always correct.

Great night for a scrimmage. Both teams had a great turnout. I bet the Oak Ridge Mall and Foothills Mall were both empty.

Hope none of the injuries are serious.

I think Coach Gaylor had a big smile under that thick mustache. His Defense looked very good!

Running backs look strong and deep.

Passing game still needs some improvements but Coach Q will have that tuned up and ready to go. Nice toss and catch in the corner of the end zone.

Agree with RW87, OR scrimmage was the best competition. They will do well this season. #6 will be fun for the OR Faithful to watch this season.

Hope our contributions to revitalizing the stadium, along with Coach Gattis dancing in a grass skirt to some Temptation music will provide enough money to put seats on the visitors bleachers and a score board to track big hits for Blade. Just a handful of tickets still available this morning, get them while they last.

I've known Stars for over 30 years and I still don't understand a word he says, but he is always correct.

Great night for a scrimmage. Both teams had a great turnout. I bet the Oak Ridge Mall and Foothills Mall were both empty.

Hope none of the injuries are serious.

I think Coach Gaylor had a big smile under that thick mustache. His Defense looked very good!

Running backs look strong and deep.

Passing game still needs some improvements but Coach Q will have that tuned up and ready to go. Nice toss and catch in the corner of the end zone.

Agree with RW87, OR scrimmage was the best competition. They will do well this season. #6 will be fun for the OR Faithful to watch this season.

Hope our contributions to revitalizing the stadium, along with Coach Gattis dancing in a grass skirt to some Temptation music will provide enough money to put seats on the visitors bleachers and a score board to track big hits for Blade. Just a handful of tickets still available this morning, get them while they last.

I actually do not need a board for counting big hits.. I could hear them from the stands.. The problem with the number is that the echoes can Confuse u.

Ewe cain say thait agin..... :popcorneater:

Att leest sumbodee iz coverin' local sports tha rite way......Thaink ewe Mr. Cooper... :thumb:

http://blountpressrow.com/2014/08/scrimmage-report-maryville/

Classic Daily Times reporting Saturday morning- picture of Randall Cobb in training camp with caption " Green Bay Packers and former VOL Randall Cobb........", good grief!!!!

Of course, not a word about MHS - OR scrimmage.👎

Imaginary SCOREBOARD!!

How many points do you get for a 210lb 1st teamer hitting a 145lb 3rd teamer on the sidelines? It was a very good hit, I gave #6 credit for being a player but I would like to give more points to #22 for popping right back up and getting points on the real scoreboard later in the drive.

How many points do you get for a 210lb 1st teamer hitting a 145lb 3rd teamer on the sidelines? It was a very good hit, I gave #6 credit for being a player but I would like to give more points to #22 for popping right back up and getting points on the real scoreboard later in the drive.

Maybe they should not put those at risk in the game.. If it was the 1st team guy it would not matter number 6 came to flat out play..